• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Happy Birthday Dakota!*~

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The perversion of Dakota's birthday thread has risen far beyond normal levels, I blame Sarah! See?! See?! You are a bad influence to Lulu! X3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    *whacks him with a brick one more time to be sure he?s dead, then takes posts* Here Dakota, I got you 4,911 posts for your birthday! =D
    *Pops up* I'm ok, I'm ok *goes cross eyed*. Now I am starting to wonder what's with Abby and bricks *one of them white cloud things come from his head and he sees Abby with a brick* AHHHHHHHHHHH *cloud pops* Ok that was not right. XD
    And why didn't you just add 17 posts to D's post count? XD

D I do got a gift for you. It's not much but I though you would like it *D opens the gift and finds it's a box of toothpicks*. I hope you like it *gets hit by 2 bricks, one from D and the other from Abby* XD

*Watches D jump out the window* Hey did any one tell him we are 100 stories off the ground? *Hears a car alram go off* I guess not. Is that cake? XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    The perversion of Dakota?s birthday thread has risen far beyond normal levels, I blame Sarah! See?! See?! You are a bad influence to Lulu! X3

Don't blame sarah! It's not her fault! It's just....uh...um, well...well yeah it's her fault but it's all GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Please excuse me while I take my pet to the salon...Toby likes it doggy style...

*runs away*

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • I'm 2 days late with this but... HAPPY BELATED B-DAY DAKOTA!!!

Your on my AIM & MSN buddy lists & we rarely speak, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy seeing your posts here at PC. I'm glad your a member here bud & I hope you continue giving all of us here at PC laughs.

BOO-ya!

~ El Tendo de Mucho?

aaaaaa

I'm only perverting him as much as you're perverting me, Abby!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dakota said:
    Please excuse me while I take my pet to the salon...Toby likes it doggy style...

O.O Ermm.. I didn't see anything perverted in that ^^;;;; *everyone stares* Really! :3 I'm not THAT PERV-MINDED! : DDD ^^;;; *hides dirty magazines out of sight* Ehehe.. Those aren't mine, they're erm.. my dad's! :D

Anyways, happy b-day, sug. I hope you had a good one. And.. time for.. Birthday punches! :D *cracks knuckles* 17, eh? My pleasure >DD

*dies*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Happy Birthday Dakota! Dont forget to make a wish.(and make sure its a good one. I wasted mine last year:-( )

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Wow..Dakota's B-day Celebration has lasted 2 days past his B-day...this deserves another...bigger...cake!!!

Here you go:

~*Happy Birthday Dakota!*~

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Two days past? aww man that is a rip-off, I wanted to wish Dakota a birthday the DAY of your special day. Im sorry.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    D, spend it...umm...go buy yourself lots of mags or something XD a gun would also be nice o.O XD *thinks* animes or games would be really nice XP *pokes* games are better cause ou can watch animes on TV. animes and games...yup...get animes and games...and if you have enough money left, get some mags XD

Back