• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Kwesi

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Happy Birthday Master Kwesi Nkromah. Happy 21st Birthday. I hope you have a great birthday. And I hope you come to see this.^^
    *Throws balloons*

Yoshiko

-*-Good Child-*-
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 7, 2005
    Happy Birthday Kwesi! x3

*pretty pony confetti*

Hope you enjoy your wonderful day, and all that fun stuff. n____n

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Happy birthday, boss! :P
    Hope you have a nice one!
    *calls entire community here to say happy birthday to the man responsible for PC* XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    The old man just got older. =O!

Happy birthday Kwesi, you old fart. Wait... that's Steve. Oh well, Old Fart Jr. XO

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Master Kwesi Nkromah said:
    Thanks guys :)
    lol this is crazy, how do i get a birthday thread even tho im neva here?
    Wow, you came.*Hands out cake and Ice Cream*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Happy birthday Kwesi! ^___________^ Yayness, you're 21, that's like the official drinking age in Minnesota! XD *long creepy pause* Ummmmmmm...that came out all wrong...XD

*ultraglomps* Have an awesome day, I hope you get all that you wished for and have a wonderfully wonderful day with friends, family, and that hobo that lives across the street from your house. X3

~Kelsey

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Master Kwesi Nkromah said:
    Thanks guys :)
    lol this is crazy, how do i get a birthday thread even tho im neva here?
    Because on the main page all the way at the bottom it has today's birthdays on it. So your name was on it and that's how a thread got started. XD

Happy birthday Kwesi, 21 wow. Someone is getting old. XD
    May you get lots of gifts from lots of people (and not clothes with little bunnies on them XD).

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    XD!
    Kwesi's like Mr. Absent dude... and it looks like he realises it himself...! XD

Happy Birthday! I dedicated my signature to you! You're a legend to me! *bows* XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Pops out of the cake as a Pikagirl.* Happy birthday boss, sweetie! XD I hope you have a gweat day! ^0^ *Gives you presents, and cookies.* =3

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    Happy birthday, Kwesi. I remember when I first joined PC, almost 2 years ago. You would warned me lots of times, cause I was quite a spammer. You also almost banned me. That was awesome XD

It's pretty cool how our birthdays are near and we also live near each other o.O Well not really close, but you live in Queens and I live in Brooklyn. so it's possible for us to meet O.o

Back