• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy birthday, Matt (Drummershuff)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
  • Now that it's midnight over here on the east coast...

Happy birthday, Matt! I hope you have an amazing 19th birthday here with me... even if you have your first day of school today. But once you're done for the day at 10:50, I hope you really enjoy your day. :)

It's weird thinking you're 19 now... and when I was 19, you first came over here and we met. A lot's changed over the last four years since I met you here, but I'm so glad we did meet all those years ago!

I love youuuuuuu~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Happy Birthday, Drummershuff. :D

We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it. xD;

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm still calling you Jay, because it's a better name!

Happy burfday love, I hope you've had a great day. Enjoy being 19 my wittle friend. =3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hay thar mister Jay! Happy birthday dude, man, I can't tell you how bad I feel that I've been too busy to get to know you better lately. I know you said you wanted to get to know me better but unfortunately, life isn't granting me much liberty at all lately. Regardless, you're a real nice guy and I hope you have a good one. Some day when I'm not being anti-social real busy I'll hit you up on MSN. Have a great day bro.

Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! :D

I'd write something all meaningful and sappy but I discovered I'm no good at that. So have stick figures instead. d("d)

Hope you have the most awesome of days!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • JAY Oh man, we've had quite the past few weeks, haven't we?
    Happy Birthday
    though! Glad I got to know you so I could celebrate this special occasion with you. You're the age I want to be next year, so enjoy it buddy.
    <3

Do you love how colorful this was? :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    -gasp- Matt! Happy Birthday! xD

I'm glad we're finally talking a bit more now days, oh man.

Hope your day's goin' awesome!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Thanks for all the birthday wishes, guys! If I get time I will individually reply to you all. XD; But it means a lot, anyway, so thanks. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    ;_______________________________________________________;
    Matty Matt Matthew Jay! IM SO SORRY THAT I WAS SO SWAMPED WITH WORK THAT I COULDNT WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON YOUR ACTUAL BIRTHDAY. BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE! :) ILY SO SO MUCH.
    I hope you enjoyed it! :D don't be too mad at me please. :/

Back