• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday to Amy! ^o^ (Silent Tattsu/Heart Spell)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Another year older...wow...she may not come here any more, but many of us still remember her, and I'm making this so I can relate birthday greetings from her old PC friends to her...I'm sure Amy'll appreciate it, she needs this day to be special so much. Anyway, old friend, even if you don't see this right away, know that you're still dear to me and so many others here. I hope that amidst your life's struggles this day can be a moment of light, and that all of your dreams come true. Happy Birthday~

CK

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Amy~! Even though you no longer come to PC, I still wish you a happy, happy birthday! I remember your last birthday all too well... you were really depressed. ._.; I really hope this year, unlike last year, you get a good birthday. ^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I think I talked to her exactly once on IM... she quitted with a few others last year I believe, being upset over some PC policy that really doesn't matter today anymore. I remember that CK left with her and the others, but out of that group only CK returned.

Pray that this year, you got your moral questions regarding valentine/crush all worked out ^^; Don't feel too tensed all the time, hmm? "Chillax!"

Years
    Hey~ I don't think you remember me anymore (we really didn't talk on PC much, it was more SPPF, and I've changed my name since then), but I saw it was your birthday today. You were a really sweet member. I just hope you know that.

Happy Birthday. I hope it's a good one ^__^ *gives cake*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Actually, frosty, if you remember, the PC Four were Amy, Casty, PK Hammer, and me. We've actually all come back since then >P

But, for any of you who are wondering, Amy is in a lot better state emotionally as of late, so don't worry too much =D

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I didn't know that her name was Amy. Well, we miss seeing her in the Misty Club. She was a really nice member.

Also, I hope that you have a really great and fun birthday today! We all miss seeing you here!

Back