• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Toto-chan <3

Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOTO! ^___^

You're one of my favorite members and one of my best friends here! ^^ I hope you get all that you want for your birthday! =D

*gives you a birthday cake shaped like Ashy-boy* x3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Team Magma Girl said:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOTO! ^___^

You're one of my favorite members and one of my best friends here! ^^ I hope you get all that you want for your birthday! =D

*gives you a birthday cake shaped like Ashy-boy* x3
    *eats cake* Thanks Amanda! I am fond of you as well. You are a great friend to have *hug*

jc_rcw said:
    OMG Happy B-day Toto, hopr you enjoy it ^^.
    Thanks =3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Yay! Happy Birthday Toto! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Happy Birthday Toto. =D Jope you have a wonderful day, filled with happiness~ <3

*pretty pony confetti*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Happy Birthday Toto. =D Jope you have a wonderful day, filled with happiness~ <3

*pretty pony confetti*
    Thanks =3

EmeraldSky said:
    ::guitar chord::

Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday dear Toto!
    Happy birthday to you!

::gives you a life sized Ash plushie::
    *glomps Plsuh* Thanks you ES

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Awwww, happy birthday Angela! 8D *hyperishly glomps* n_____________n I hope you have a wonderfully wonderful day filled with presents and cake and little Ash figurines and whatnot. XD *tosses confetti* Have a superly duper great day~! X3

~Kelsey

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Rika said:
    Awwww, happy birthday Angela! 8D *hyperishly glomps* n_____________n I hope you have a wonderfully wonderful day filled with presents and cake and little Ash figurines and whatnot. XD *tosses confetti* Have a superly duper great day~! X3

~Kelsey
    Thanks so much, Kelsey! *glomps back*

Back