• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Halloween! (soon)

Vespinus

as Shocking as Thunder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Where are the Ghosts? I don't like Ghosts. My precious bugs can't hurt them very well :'(

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    This Halloween quickly turned sour for me. I don't remember being this depressed since last year.

I'm too old to go trick-or-treating (although I would have been much better off doing so), so instead we went to a Halloween Party. It was epic fail. There was nothing to do, no one to talk to, so I felt left out. The party itself didn't even go as planned.

I didn't stay long before I decided enough was enough, so I went home, took my costume off, washed the make-up from my face, and cursed the place that held the party (no, I didn't use curse words).

I'm still a child inside, and when I'm disappointed like this, it's heart-breaking. u_u;

I'm glad everybody else seems to be happy, though.

Vespinus

as Shocking as Thunder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it didn't upset you too much.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This Halloween quickly turned sour for me. I don't remember being this depressed since last year.

I'm too old to go trick-or-treating (although I would have been much better off doing so), so instead we went to a Halloween Party. It was epic fail.. etc

Aaawww. D:

My Halloween plans failed as well.. all month long.

Now it's Halloween, and I haven't even bothered to put up decorations. D: All my Halloween fun is happening online, but at least it's somewhere. nn;

Another, more serious, Happy Halloween to you PC~. <3

Hope some of you are enjoying all the candy. XD

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    Typically I was asleep after the start of the event; also, you could have mentioned that it was 8 PM when you posted that thread, as it was 1 AM for me and I presumed we had 24 hours or so to complete it. :/

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    happy halloween!
    even though its done for now! :P

Vespinus

as Shocking as Thunder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Ah well. Happy Halloween in another 364 days!
    *Crowd: Yaaaaay!

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Halloween was awesome for me. Instead of trick or treating (I'm 19 going on 20 in December), I went out partying... with renaissance faire pirates. (I dyed my hair purple and went as Ikuto from the anime "Shugo Chara") We had a guy fairy who got drunk (He was dressed as Cosmo from "The Fairly Odd Parents"), and a a guy dressed as a playboy bunny... stockings and high heels included... he eventually got drunk as well. I've never had so much fun in one night. If you ever get a chance to party with ren faire people, I highly recommend it. They know how to party.

Back