• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Kwesi Day!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Someone really should drag kwesi over here to celebrate the one day of the year that's in his honor. :\

*hangs out by the snack table and feeds on chips and guacamole...*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    *looks at Andy's bag* Nah... yours just has lots of advertisements for shotguns in it. The Kwesi stuff's at the bottom... eh heh, yeah. And the Pringles are MINE Tommy! Hands off! XD

And come to think of it... where is Kwesi? He should be basking in his day of glory. I wish I could bask in a day of glory :/

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    It's to bad Kwesi won't be on to see where PC got it's second year. *Goes off to AIM to find him*
    XD

No need. I live in the same town as him....now all I need is his address, street, zip code, etc. XD

Back