• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Valentines Day! - 2 for the price of 1, eh?

Years
    Happy Valentines day, guys! What have I got today, then...? o:

Well, I made two versions of my present to Scizz, so...yeah. I've used the "Watercolor Loaded Wet Flat Tip" brush on Photoshop to do the artwork, inspired from another artist from deviantART who used it. It's a preset brush so you'll be able to find it. ^^

Anyway...

and...

If you see this, Marc, I hope you like it. :3 <333~

Done on Adobe Photoshop CS2 using a Wacom Volito2 Tablet.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Wow...just wow. I'd never have expect that that. XD

I'm just speechless... XD

It's so awesome, I love it! :3
    Thanks so much, sweetie. ^_^ *glompu* <3333~
    ilu~ <3~

Zari

Memento mori.
    Years
    Very nice! The detail in the characters is stunning and the almost oily look is very nifty. Only complaint I have is the shading on the male's left leg...the eye is a bit drawn to that more than I think it should be.

Nicely done, however. I hope to see more outstanding artwork from you!

o.o;; That sounds like a teacher...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Wow, thats truly astonishing! The hair was the first thing I saw and the shininess (or whatever you call it) truly stands out! The shading is fairly consistent except that it looks like on the arms, the different shades seem to begin and end very abruptly :/

But its truly romantic -^_^- and I like the first BG because it just seems more montage-ish and it complements the colors well.

Back