• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hard as Rock ~ The Steven Fanclub!

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years

Hard as Rock
    The Steven Stone Fanclub!

Yeah!! This is the club for all Steven Fans!! Here we can share Pics, info and other stuff about thsi fantastic trainer!! Here, we'll also worship Steven's favorite Pokémon type, the Steel-type!

*w*

Rules
    (they're a nothing to follow XD)
    • You must be a fan of Steven (if not, what are you doing here, huh?)
    • Don't SPAM in this thread, please!
    • Here, we'll going to tal about *squeeeee* Steven. Please, no drifting.
    • Follow the Forum Rules!!!

Members
    Owner: Karmillina
    Co-Owner: kimi_catdemon
    1. Karmillina
    2. Miss Kanna
    3. Crystal Clair
    4. Chibi-chan
    5. DreamBandit298
    6. kimi_catdemon
    7. LelandLancaster
    8. Raze-finiarel
    9. 003
    10. simpsonqueen
    11. icer
    12. ~Kiki~of~The~Grand~Line~

Banners and Graphics:

If you've got doubts or suggestions, please pm me! We're also looking for banners to advertise the club and stuff XD

Last edited:

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    of course you can!!

let me add you *w*
    This is great!!

By the way, do you have any suggestions for activities?? I want to make some icons and siggies, and bring some pics to help the club *w*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I thought he was pretty cool, I was disapointed when they took him off of the elite 4, and I also like steel type ^^

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    yes,Yes,YES!!! A Steven fan clubby!!!! I will join! I love steven....he is cool no matter what!!

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Steven is TEH best trainer in the game. That HAS to say something. I'm in. Also, you said you needed a banner? I can attempt to make one. Want me to? So, am I in? (Wow, lots of questions... X3)

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Well, see...I'm computer illiterate, so I need to know how you Hyperlink an image and get it in your siggy -____- Also, POWER TO METAGROSS! I love him! X3 Also... How would you like the banner to be a trainer card? I can add a few steel Pokemon and Steven, viola. I'm already working on the card, but I was curious, would you like it if I put a female version of Steven (Like a girlfriend) on the card, too? It's your choice.

Last edited:

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    look at this!! I made it just now!! <3

I hope you like it ^^

by the way, what if we gather all the information on Steven and his Pokémon we can get and make a mini-bio of him??

Last edited:

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Yeah, nice banner! How do you make one like that? Also, yeah, the bio thing sounds good, too! But we'd need a good info source...I'll check Serebii. Tell me, though...How did you make the image clickable? (How'd you Hyperlink it and get it into your siggy with hyperlink?)

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Wow. I REALLY needed that. Thanks. ^_^ X3X3X3X3 Also, I am starting a new club, Neko Club, and I wanted to know if you'd wanna be co-owner. I'll have the link up in a minute. Also, I sorta used your setup (Of your first Post)

Last edited:
    Back