• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hard as Rock ~ The Steven Fanclub!

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Wow, Karmillina likes Sonic, Harry Potter, Pokemon...Now all's she needs is Halo 2 and Inuyasha and she'd be a goddess.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    ^_^ I have a good first topic! Do you think steven looks better in moutain gaer or the suit?

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    In a suit, definitely... I love how he looks with a suit. <3

by the way, look at this!!! <3
    Hard as Rock ~ The Steven Fanclub!

I made it here

aaaah, I love it!!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    that is so cool! i never could have made one..Oh wait.i did...I just could never post it becuase its on my laptop and it does want to go on line...=P

falling up+
    Years
    kimi_catdemon said:
    so size doesn't matter.....O,O

*ahem* :paranoid: anyways ill join up. He was after all a far superior trainer, rich, dad owns the company that supplies trainers with half their gear. He has unlimited resources and the skills to take out the Elite Four. Party on party on.

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    whoa!!! manga pics!!
    Why the hell is Steven unconscious??! and by the way... what happened to Norman? poor, poor Ruby ;____; but Steven!!! What the Hell!!!
    Thanks for the pic, LelandLancaster!! ^^

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Okay...we will keep steven alive!! *holds up a sword on a cliff....
    Evil twin: I'm going for ice creams...-_-;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    hi can i join he is soo tough and got great pokemon

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    Can I join this club? Daigo is just the best ^^ He has the coolest person adn is suc a cool guy, but I swear he better not die, adn Norman neither >< They are both my fav chars adn really cool and cute, and if they died, I would be so sad @.@

oh here is a translation from GladiariaAlata from Sppf

Grade 4 - Battle Frontier

The "Salon Maiden" of the Battle Tower, Anabel, challenged the armored man, Gairu. She was revealed to be the leader of the Frontier Brains (coughcoughkindlikeacertainhoennbirdtypeexpertcoug h) and the strongest of them. Then there's a scan of Jirachi being captured by something, but it was not stated it was Gairu or someone else.

They also mentioned Scott was still grinning while the Frontier Brains were battling their lives. It seems like there's something behind him...

A scene of Gairu cutting something like Thunder into half...And the Sudowoodo, Sceptile and Dusclops were trying to stop him (from capturing Jirachi, maybe?). At the end, Gairu claimed that he'll become the "Supreme Ruler of All Regions"...!

Grade 5 - FRLG

Team Rocket's Battle Aircraft created a battle field, where Giovanni and Deoxys were waiting for Red and Mewtwo. During the Mewtwo vs. Deoxys battle, Deoxys used all its four forms (Normal, Attack, Defense and Speed) against Mewtwo. At the end of the summary, Red stated that "there's no battle strategy" for Mewtwo. Could that mean it's Giovanni's victory...?

Grade 6 - Ruby/Sapphire

The two titans were finally subdued, but the price has been heavy...The scan showed a shaking Wallace, stating Steven is already dead...!

But that's not the end, even Norman was not spared from the same fate. At the same time, Ruby is thinking that it was his fault for the escape of Rayquaza. But even his tears are too late...

Even if Groudon and Kyogre were stopped, the head honchos of Team Magma and Aqua were still standing, together with their Houndoom and Tentacruel, against Ruby...

>.<

Kimicatdemon

Years
    H-holy....the 8th one......it's so....so....*faints

evil twin: go get some ice.....wait, go get some warm water!

I'm not fully out...That avy is just so....arruugh there's no word to describe it!!

evil twin: darn.

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    I have some pics, I'll post some tomorrow.
    My 21st issue of Pokemon Special is in the mail! yay!

Back