• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hardest B/W Pokemon to Catch?

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
  • Victini gave me the most trouble, I had to reset a few times until I caught it with a great ball. Cobalion was not hard at all, caught it with a pokeball after paralyzing it and bringing it down to 1 hp with false swipe. Virizion wasn't that hard, used the same strategy as I did with Cobalion. Terrakion wasn't too hard either, still paralyzed it, and false swiped it down to 1 hp and caught it with an ultra ball. Zekrom was easy, used 7 ultra balls. I got lucky with Kyurem, he only took 6 ultra balls to catch him. Volcarona was really hard, he took several resets to get him, I may even change my mind and say Volcarona was harder to catch than Victini. But I still have my Master ball, ready to rock n roll. I won't use it unless I ABSOLUTELY have to, been lucky so far.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I found a Dragonite while I was messing around in the water. |D

IT, HOWEVER, REFUSED TO BE CAUGHT UNTIL I HAD LIKE TWO POKéBALLS LEFT :@

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Victini, wasted all my pokeballs i had and restarted a few times. zekrom was surprisingly easy though, caught it with the first quick ball.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Terrakion annoyed the hell out of me. I don't know how many balls it took, but I had to restart the game three times to catch it. It would run out moves & struggle. >_<

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Well I found a shaky grass in the giant chasm area...and I was expecting an audino...well.
    This metagross came up and decided he'd ignore everything I threw at it...99 great balls :'( only had 12 Ultras on me. He was at red, and paralyzed, then meteor mashed my last Poke'. I had a team of 4 lv 12s or under (was training them while looking for a ditto). Basically I stopped playing for a day I was so worked up.

Back