• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen hardest battle in diamond and pearl

STARTER MASTER

league champion
    Years
    • Age 36
    • az
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    hi this is the place to talk about the hardest battle in diamon and pearl history

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    the champion (i dunno her name). her garchomp was the first pokemon to make my Empoleon faint (he friggin KO'd it =(). but it's all good, because my Medicham Ice Punch'd it right in the pooper! XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    There arent many ingame trainers that are too hard, but the a couple of E4 members caused some problems for me first time round, namely the third one and the Champion.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Yeah, first time round with Cynthia I wasn't ready for Garchomp (Mr. Foreskin). He owned my Skuntank... But good old Electivire put him in his place with Ice Punch. (and I didn't even know Electivire was capable of learning it :/) I think maybe the hardest battle I've had would be the Rival Battle before the E4. I wanted to get the 'YAY YOU HAVEZ ALL TEH BADGEZ!' scene out of the way, and I didn't heal my Pokémon after incredible amounts of training in VR. I only just beat him.

Back