• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HariCane

Years
    So my Steel/ Water Deck is complete, it is mostly stage 2 evolving hard hitting deck, like it very much. Does take a little longer to get started... SO i figured I would make another type of deck, my HariCane!

Strictly going with fast stage 1 evolving, decent hard hitting pokemon with good hp. Hariyama can do 120 if there is ANY type of resistance, wow. Arcanine has NO weakness if fire is attached to him, and pretty good attacks. Focused just on them for my Pokemon. I decided to use a lot of attack boosters too, help get more damage out there.

x4 Hariyama: Platinum Arceus
    x4 Makuhita: EX Deoxys
    x4 Arcanine: Platinum—Rising Rivals
    x4 Growlithe: EX Sandstorm
    x3Buck's Training
    x3Pokemon Collector
    x3Interviewer's Questions
    x3Pokemon Communication
    x3Expert Belt
    x9 Fire
    x9 Fighting
    x2 Double Colorless

51 Cards

Little short with cards, not sure what other trainer, support etc type cards to use.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
    You have to much energy in your deck.
    Try this instead:

5 Fire Energy
    5 Fighting Energy

Now you have 15 cards left, so:

+4 Broken Time-Space
    +1 Luxury Ball
    +2 Uxie LA
    +1 Uxie Lv X
    +3 Professor Oak's New Theory
    +4 Call Energy

This will improve the consistency, and add a nice amount of speed.

Years
    You have to much energy in your deck.
    Try this instead:

5 Fire Energy
    5 Fighting Energy

Now you have 15 cards left, so:

+4 Broken Time-Space
    +1 Luxury Ball
    +2 Uxie LA
    +1 Uxie Lv X
    +3 Professor Oak's New Theory
    +4 Call Energy

This will improve the consistency, and add a nice amount of speed.

Problem is, there's still not enough energy fetching to run so few energy. I'd run 6 or 7 of each instead.

Years
    Eh. I don't see any SP Pokemon... though parts of this deck aren't tournament legal, I just noticed, if you want to play it at tournaments. Most leagues would be okay if you played it on league night, but you can't use it at tournaments.

Years
    Eh. I don't see any SP Pokemon... though parts of this deck aren't tournament legal, I just noticed, if you want to play it at tournaments. Most leagues would be okay if you played it on league night, but you can't use it at tournaments.

I would only have to change the Growlithe and Makuhita, which is not a big deal, I found the list of whats legal and not legal.

Last edited:

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years

Well, this deck is similiar with Steelix Prime...
    Arcanine and Hariyama are good enough on their own, and so it's easy to fit a mini-Sp Engine in here.

Back