• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Harness the Spirit of Victory: Pokémon Honor and Glory Versions

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2022
    Seeing this as sort of a progress thread is very uplifting in alot of different ways I can't really describe. I love what I see already and the map looks quite big and intricate, I can't wait to find out how it will be paced and have high hopes of seeing more of this ^.^

Zephdo

Pokemon Honor and Glory Co-Director
    Years
  • Seeing this as sort of a progress thread is very uplifting in alot of different ways I can't really describe. I love what I see already and the map looks quite big and intricate, I can't wait to find out how it will be paced and have high hopes of seeing more of this ^.^

Thank you for your support! I'm glad you like the map! Took a lot of revisions to make it what it looks right now. The map's concept focuses on the theme of "exploration and island hopping". We aim to construct a non-linear path midway of the story.

Wow can't wait to try it out........ cause iam a Filipino😊

Thank you! Glad to see a fellow countrymen! Maraming Salamat!

I wish you luck this game looks great so far we need more fan games based on real world locations. Keep up the great work.

You guys are our motivation! On behalf of the Honor and Glory Dev Team, I thank you!

Again, we appreciate all the help and support we'll get!
    Harness the Spirit of Victory!
    -Honor X Glory Dev Team

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    I'm literally so excited to play this when it drops! There are so many provinces for your team to choose from and along with folklore.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Jesus, this looks phenomenal, I've always had a strong interest in the Philippines and the culture. I really hope there's a restaurant in which I can order chicken adobo in your game! Haha! The screenshots are really colorful and eye catching, I'm digging the design of the world map as well! Can't wait for a solid release!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I've been eyeing this post for quite a while now, and I really hope you guys can pull this off :3 I'm a Filipino too, and a huge fan of Pokemon ever since I was a kid, and I'm very much excited to see what you guys can come up with. Good luck!

Zephdo

Years
  • I've been eyeing this post for quite a while now, and I really hope you guys can pull this off :3 I'm a Filipino too, and a huge fan of Pokemon ever since I was a kid, and I'm very much excited to see what you guys can come up with. Good luck!

Thank you for all of your positive replies and feedbacks! Your guys are what keep us motivated. (actually me, but i guess any personn like a compliment every now and then.)

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    I can't wait for the launch of this game it's nice since i think this country isn't really that popular nowadays :D

Also could the legendary's be connected to Filipino folklore or Mythical creatures in some way?
    Eg. tiyanak, mananangal, diwata, or duwende. sry about some of the one's i listed i'm a horror fan from phillipines :P

Zephdo

Years
  • Harness the Spirit of Victory: Pokémon Honor and Glory Versions

Here's a little preview on where you start your journey in the region of Ibaro:​
    Harness the Spirit of Victory: Pokémon Honor and Glory Versions

MABUHAY!​

I feel like it's been ages since we last updated, right? Here I, on behalf of Team PHG, present our Monthly Development Update!~
    During the past few weeks we have accomplished the folllowing:
    -Planned out the characters for the game
    -Mapped several towns and routes
    -We got ourselves an amazing Music Director!
    -Awesome spriters showed up.
    -Polished the story we want you to experience.
    -Revised the region map layout
    -Implemented Crafting System into the game!
    and still..WE ARE NOW RECRUITNG THE FOLLOWING VOLUNTEERS:
    1. Sprite Director - We need someone really experienced who can lead us, can make really good sprites; do quality control

2. Spriters - We need people who can make custom battle sprites for the protagonist, etc.

3. Pokémon Cry Makers - We need people who can help us in making custom Pokémon cries.

4. Composers - We need someone who can make new tracks and/or rearrange town themes, encounter themes and battle themes for the game.

5. Lead Artist - We need someone who can redraw our characters and Pokémon. Someone who knows how to draw in style similar to one for the Pokémon Franchise.

6. Animators - We want to implement new moves for the fangame's meta. We need people who can make pixel animations for these.

Thank you for your support and interest!​
    Join us at our official server: https://discord.gg/3XXcuRj
    HARNESS THE SPIRIT OF VICTORY!
    - PHG Dev Team

Last edited:

Zephdo

Years
  • Guys, let's reach 1K views and we'll reveal the full Pokédex List (Designs will follow in the following weeks!)

Zephdo

Years
  • Do you need anymore fakemon or new evos?

Mabuhay!
    As of today we are announcing that the any Regional Forms, Fakemon, alternate forms and anything else regarding the Pokédex is already finalized and completed. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for taking interest in our game.

Harness the Spirit of Victory!
    -Team PHG

Lucaryka

- Silence Speaks -
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    In estimate of months/years, when do you think you'll release the demo?

Back