• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter chat

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm sorry, but this doesn't belong here. ^^; This area is only for people to post their own fan fics and stories they've writtne. :33 Hmmmmmm...*thinks* this might belong somewhere else but I'll stick it in Other Entertainment for now. X3

*moves*

~Kelsey

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    It goes in Other Entertainment, I do believe.

Coincidentally enough, there was a CQ&F thread about where books are to be discussed a few days ago, which seems to confirm. X3

Edit - My bad. *is slow* x_x;

Harry Potter's Cyber fan

Hunting for Harry Potter
    Years
    oh, sorry about that :(

Here's some information, about the 6? book of Harry Potter:

Is shorter than 'Order of the Phoenix' (less than 38 Chapters)
    Titled 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'
    Three Chapters Titled Spinners End (Chapter 2), Draco's Detour (Chapter 6), Felix Felicis (Chapter 14)
    To be released July 16, 2005 in certain parts of the world
    The opening chapter had been tried for 'Philosopher's Stone', 'Prisoner of Azkaban', and 'Order of the Phoenix', but failed since it didn't fit correctly. The opening chapter for 'Half-Blood Prince' has been pending for 13 years.
    'Chamber of Secrets' would have contained some 'Half-Blood Prince' connections, but J.K. Rowling cut it, seeing that it is too early in the series to unfold a major part of the story.
    'Half-Blood Prince' was the working title for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets; it was scrapped later on.
    A new character by the name of Maclaggen will be introduced.
    Cornelius Fudge has ran out of office; there will be a new Minister of Magic.
    Details about the circumstances of Voldermort?s birth will be in book six.
    More Rita Skeeter
    According to Jim Dale (narrator of the Scholastic Harry Potter audio books), this book will have "more romance in general."
    By reading Chamber of Secrets, you will not be able to find out what happens in Book Six, because Jo "...removed a whole storyline that did not work at all.... so I pulled it out and it became a major part, but not the only part, of book six." There is no trace of that story line left in Chamber of Secrets.

I hope that you like it ;)

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I wish she'd stop saying "one character will die, omg!" as a lead-up to the book release. <_< It's getting annoying, and the deaths aren't really all that major anyway. (I mean, Cedric wasn't even a main character, really... and Sirius? The death was too quick; I barely even noticed it and about 10 pages from the end I was still thinking "wait, who's going to die?" XD;) I'll shut up with my ranting, though.

Anyway, I just recently read through the whole series again... t'was much fun and Harry's constant mood swings from the fifth book didn't bother me nearly as much as the did the first time I read through it. ^^; Now I'm all hyped up for the next book. <3 I can't wait~

xantor

...:::...
    Years
    I like the HP books alot but not the movies. They were a bit of a disappointment for me. 30 days, 1 minutes and 56 seconds left till HBP comes out. I got the counter on my desktop.

Harry Potter's Cyber fan

Hunting for Harry Potter
    Years
    I read in a site that the person that is going to die is a menber of the weasley familie, or maybe cornelius fudge (but he isn't an importante character, so I don't think so).
    Maybe is mrs. ou mr, weasley because they are membres of the order... are no what do you think?

Harry Potter's Cyber fan

Hunting for Harry Potter
    Years
    well, one thing for shure, if anyone it had to die I wold like that it was malfoy.
    He is so anoying, and irritading.
    Did you know that it was a rummor that malfoy and hermion wold be in love.
    I think that rummor was realy stupid and imposible, don't you think?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hermione and Malfoy? Eh, I can't imagine that's anything more than a rumour. She's with Krum anyway. =\

Back