• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter - GoF, The New Year

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
  • I've downloaded it, however there were a few problems I've found:
    When you say "Go talk to people" in breakfast, the plate thing stays on the screen.
    When you go to the stairs the message will come up twice if you say no or you try to go to the girls one.
    It is almost impossible to find the classes. Is DADA on third floor like in the games?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • It tells you right after you eat :dead:

I dont know what to do in the first lesson :dead: :(:(:(

*Read the other post*

never mind...

Oh and you should put the menu in the challenges as well because i didnt save :(:(:(:(

Anyway it was cool!!!well keep it up!

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddeeee........ I just stumbled upon this game... ITS FREAKING SWEET! I sooooo want to be a beta tester. (sorry im currently stoned)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • I was playing I had a few problems :(

The beam was too slow i recon
    and there were to much rats

(they should have been able to die in one hit)

When I shoot a beam they just run up and attack me

And when it says the floor (sign on top left corner )
    you cant move until its outta da way

Anyway keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I recommend doing a kind of pokedex, a monster diary that records info on monsters and special objects, characters that come along. That would be pretty cool.

The game is looking great, I wish you good luck and hope you live up to the excitement that harry potter has to offer. I love hp, and will most likely enjoy this game.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Dan48 said:
    I recommend doing a kind of pokedex, a monster diary that records info on monsters and special objects, characters that come along. That would be pretty cool.

Folio Bruti? That what you mean?

Back