• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter - GoF, The New Year

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
Years
  • Thanks for the coments everyone, as i promised the demo's here !

Right take into account that the title screen will be changed and music will be added !
    Jusat a rush today as i was out seeing family e.t.c

But anyways the demo includes:
    1st lesson
    2nd lesson
    3rd lewsson
    4th lesson (incomplete)
    Christmas clothes

Enjoy it shouldn't take too long to complete and any bugs,mistakes tell me !

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=O2HUO3K0

Merry Christmas !!!

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
  • yay wow a demo downloadin thsi asap, thanks a great christmas pressie :P lol i'll give a short review wehn im done :D

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • It says page not found when i click on the link

nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hope you can fix it or somehting :dead:

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
  • Thanks yuki :D, i didn't get much done on it yeasterday cos if christmas and all, and today i'm going to sleep ropund my older bros house so i won't get alot done today either :S

DarkDoom : ummmm, :S is anyone else having trouble downloading it? and can anyone give me another "decent" place i can upload the demo ?

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
  • Glad the links working again :D
    Has anyone got any comments, bugs e.t.c?
    Just really got back from my bro's so no new updates, and i got work tomorrow so i can't gert much done :S and i got work on thursday and i go back to school on the 3rd so i'm going to be slow in production :P

O and now i have a title screen made by DarkDoom3000, but still i need to find some music for it :P

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
  • Thanks for that DarkDoom that helped :P

I had an idea thats going to be added, first of all next demo you'll have normal school clothes :P, but if you do a side quest for santa you can gain the santa clothes, also there are goin to be other clothes possibly easter clothes, halloween (you dress as Voldemort !) and other stuff like that.

Also another idea for a mini game given to me by DarkDoom, an animugus game , you know turniong into animals i have ideas for this but more on that later, any errors anyone finds on the demo tell me asap so i can fix um :D

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
  • demo is good i got stuck alot castle is reli well laid out confusin but easy to figure it out so a gd mix tehre, erm teh spells can go through bookcases n walls, si that right ?? lol n it wouldn't laways let me click close and i generally got confused alot but jsuts me overall though excellent i hope this game is completed!

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments, and yes my CMS is buggered with the close for some reason :S, hmmmm i can fix the beams going thru walls, won't take too long :P, o and an easier way to get from the seventh floor to the second floor is to use the magic mirror by your common room which helps !

Did the lessons all work ok?

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
  • well no... in teh first lesson i got stuck at the bookcase and didn't no wot to do once again it was probably so simple lol how do i get past it?

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
  • Right, :P i thought this would trick someone out :P, if you go to the far left you can use the magic mirror just walk at it facing up ! no other direction ! and then it'll ask you if you want to use it :P

Back