• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has any one actually beaten a kecleon?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I never even encountered one in the dungeons yet.. 0-O Though with all these posts I don't want to meet one. xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    I killed 5 in a row with my charizard(level 100) then 3 of them ganged on me and I got cornered

Last edited:

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
    I bet the developers of these games are watching us and laughing because of how hard it is to kill one Kecleon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I used the item that pulled all loose Items on the floor to me while I was next to the stairs. I picked them all up and ran down the stairs. free Items. yeah!

Mikami

Anti-Hero
    Years
    I murdered one, It's fairly easy when your working exclusively with dragon type.

Last edited:

L5Animations

Gamer & Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Depends which game you're talking about. In Blue Rescue Team, I destroy Kecleons all the time. In Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, I can barely take a few steps with twenty Reviver Seeds without getting kicked out of the dungeon. Unless the steps happen to be VERY close, but that luck has only happened to people I know, not myself.

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Once i acidently stole a metal coat from him and... let's just say i had four one-shot orbs. R.I.P Kecleon, you won't be missed... COZ YOU GOT OWNED!!!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Ugh, tons of times. Still can't recruit him. Kecleon is WAYYY more hard to beat in PMD2, He just like, OHKOs you.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I was forced to steal an Apple and the gummis from the shop. I had no money. I was using my jolteon that time (Red Dungeon) Level 100, and still brought me to red health. I kept using Pin Missiles, and normal attacks, but they still mugged me like crazy. Good thing I found the stairs.

Back