• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has anyone battled Palmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I got bored and decided to goto the battle tower. What surprised me is that I actually faced Palmer. o.O

First time EVER. I lost. But it was REALLY cool. :)

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Plamer was easy as I won with my Emopleoan and Dragonite,

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    who is he??? part of the battle tower?

Palmer is the person in charge of the battle tower, also know as the frontier brain. He is also *insert rivals name here* dad. He is a tough opponent which you battle after having 21 and then 49 consecutive wins in the battle tower.

Although I have never battled him.

EDIT: Maybe a strategy for battling his Milotic is to use Taunt on it, to prevent hypnosis and recover.

Last edited:

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
    I battled him, totally unprepared, Had like, Ampharos, Typhlosion and Misdreavous.

Lost to hIs second pokemon^^

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I battled him and lost twice, coming within inches of defeating his Milotic.
    Went in prepared the third time, owned.
    Still haven't faced him the second time (49th consecutive battle)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I actually just battled him a couple of days ago. Like .Pichu-kun, I had forgotten that he was going to show up and, being completely unprepared, lost to his final Pokemon. The second time, I knew what was to come and defeated him easily, although he somewhat helped me in this regard by switching the order of his team.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Challenged him twice. Lost both times. Now I'm training up a new team just to challenge him again. I don't intend to lose again.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    My [in game] Roserade destroyed him with Sleep Powder, Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, and Petal Dance. I got quite lucky though XD.

I've never gotten much past the first battle with him though, sadly.

I fought his first battle a second time with Articuno [Mind reader + Sheer Cold, Roost, Ice Beam XD], Metagross [Agiligross], Starmie [lead w/ Life Orb]. He went down real quick like... except that Milotic!

But as a rule:
    Rhyperior is a wimp
    Dragonite will give you a problem if you don't get lucky or don't have something with Ice Beam
    Milotic is EVIL

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    He is easy to me. First time and second. The fisrst time I got to him though I was surprised m=by some of his Rhyperiors' moves though. Second time he is screwed because his Regigigas sucks.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Oh yes, many times infact. Both, on the 21st and 49th consecutive battle. The 21st battle is fairly easy for me, unless he starts off with Milotic and spams Hypnosis and Hydro Pump at me at the beginning of the battle. Otherwise it takes me something around 2-3 minuts to beat him. On the 49th consecutive battle it is a little more complicated to beat him, but it still goes somehow. Personally, I think it's harder to win enough battles to just get to him and to even get a chance to battle him than actually battling him. :/

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
    Years
    I've fought him twice (both times after my 21st consecutive battle), and somehow beat him both times. It was miraculous coming from me! Of course, I don't remember how I did it, but at least I did it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back