• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has anyone's game come?

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Today is the actual release of the game in Japan. It can be shipped to me any day now since a pre-ordered the game. Although I'm not expecting it till next week for such a high demand in Heart-Gold. I could get it earlier with fed-ex but I'm not that impatient. Just wait a couple of days and the copies will come.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    I actually bought both. Hopefully, they'll be shipped out within a week or two. I used the UPS shipping option, which was $20, but the games come quickly.

Oh, and I am totally convinced as well that Serebii has his game on a flash cart. I don't want to start an argument, but honestly, people lying about such things really gets on my nerves.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Hmmm I played through the first 5 gyms on NOSGBA for the past few days, good old links huh. But no, mine hasn't come yet and I dont expect it for at least a week

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    Well, mine still hasn't come yet. :( Oh well, I guess that's what I get for picking the second cheapest option.

Has anyone who pre-ordered the game received it yet? How long did it take to get and where did you order from?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Well mine hasn't came either but I think it will arrive either (hopefully) Tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday.

Well, mine still hasn't come yet. :( Oh well, I guess that's what I get for picking the second cheapest option.

Has anyone who pre-ordered the game received it yet? How long did it take to get and where did you order from?

I pre-ordered from Play-asia on the 11th Sept, got shipped on 15th I sent an e-mail yestoday when they think it will arrive (reply this morning) they said within the next couple of days so hopefully soon.

Last edited:

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    Well mine hasn't came either but I think it will arrive either (hopefully) Tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday.

I pre-ordered from Play-asia on the 11th Sept, got shipped on 15th I sent an e-mail yestoday when they think it will arrive (reply this morning) they said within the next couple of days so hopefully soon.

Very cool. Mine shipped out on the 11th. I'm on the East Coast of the US, so I should be getting mine soon.

Which option did you pick for shipping? I picked the the next one up from the envelope.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I wihs to go and buy the japanese version but doubt I'll understand a single thing :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    UPS doesn't ship on Sundays, just to let you know. Dunno about any other shippers, though. But I haven't gotten my copy, either. I've been playing the original GSC and watching Marriland's SoulSilver videos to fill the sadness. =[

blue

gucci
    Years
    Very cool. Mine shipped out on the 11th. I'm on the East Coast of the US, so I should be getting mine soon.

Which option did you pick for shipping? I picked the the next one up from the envelope.

I'm from UK and I picked Air Economy Bubble I think it's called. 5 - 21 Days. But as I said, they said within the next couple of days, so my bet is Monday or Tue.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    UPS doesn't ship on Sundays, just to let you know. Dunno about any other shippers, though. But I haven't gotten my copy, either. I've been playing the original GSC and watching Marriland's SoulSilver videos to fill the sadness. =[

Ah that's right. But I'm not sure which company they'll be using. If they're using USPS, then it doesn't matter because they don't ship on Sundays either (not sure about Fedex, but probably the same). The mail truck already came here, and no package. :(

To anyone who's package came in the US: did it come UPS, Fedex or USPS?

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    kinda stupid question, but when does heartgold and soulsilver come out in English in the US

espa_roba11

I'm gay, yay!
    Years
    Mine was sent out on the 11th when I preordered a month prior. Hmm, since I live in MA, should I be expecting it soon? X.X

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    kinda stupid question, but when does heartgold and soulsilver come out in English in the US

Not the place to ask, but sometime in the spring of 2010. The actual date is unknown at the moment.

I don't know which option was chosen for mine, because my grandmother preorded it for me for my birthday. I don't know the date she did it, but in my birthday card, she said it would be shipped on September 12th, which has obviously passed. It's going to her house instead of mine, and according to her, the UPS doesn't run by her house until around 2-4 PM. It's almost 1 and I'm going over there soon. I hope it'll come while I'm there. That'd be epic.

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    Mine hasn't come yet...
    The shipping I chose was the economy air box which was like, 8 dollars, and got an e-mail saying it shipped on the 11th.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    Mine hasn't come yet...
    The shipping I chose was the economy air box which was like, 8 dollars, and got an e-mail saying it shipped on the 11th.

Yep. That's what I chose, too. I'm hoping it will arrive sometime next week. Are you in the US?

Years
    Those who claim to have the actual game, i.e. Serebii, are lying out their ass, but he would never admit to it. They're using a flash cart. There was only 1 leaked copy of the game, believed to be owned by Shokotan, who, by the way, has some weird stuff on her blog.
    Oh,yeah,go blame some of the best Pokemon website owners,you-!
    Now,no,and I probably won't own HG/SS until next year.I don't understand Japanese.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ugh. Now I'm not sure if my copy was even ordered correctly. Though it sounds rude, if your grandmother is going to order something for you, make sure you are with them so that they can understand how to do it. >.>

Back