• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Has cheating ruined your experiance

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
    Years
    I don't have an AR at all, but I may plan on getting one if I deside to get it after Christmas and if I have the money for it.

If I do get one I'll catch all of the PoKeMoN as Shinies with Beneficial Natures and train them to be the best PoKeMoN of all time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    ^-^

I Killed My Crystal...

I Had An EON TICKET On Crystal O.o

mmmm...

It said use at goldenrod,....

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    i cheat but i don't pour my life into it like i only use it if i have to

ex. latias on ruby, feebas, other things like that

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
    Thats why you try to beat the game before cheating. I beat the game without cheating and got a full pokedex and restarted the game. And with AR I have these ultimate pokemon:

Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Arcanine
    Groudon (sp?)
    Kyogre

Isn't that ultimate :P

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
    Agh! Double-posting! Big no-no! :\ And yes, I beat the game with the lesser beings of Pokemon, too. Legendaries are actually not favorites of mine.

Porcupine

Wanna Be *********
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2004
    Yea double posting is a big no no. I like to use AR but sudden ly cheating has made my game experience not so fun. I need to stop that.

Years
    You can get this thing to backup your memory before you cheat. That way if it crashes, you can always get the memory back.

Years
    tell me how get national pokedex in ruby i have all 202 pokemon and some old pokemon too

Back