• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen *Has Spent ALL DAY On The PC Looking Up Mirage Island*

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Man... :confused: I've Found Like Ten Different Way's! All Claim That Theirs Is The ONLY Way To Get There....

1. 'Each Pokemon Has A Ratio Of Male:Female. There Is A Certain Chance That Each Will Not Be A Male And If It Is When Its Odds Says That Is Is Not Possible Then A Certain Percent Will Be Mirages. You Need a Mirage Pokemon To Get There...'

O.o` Or

2. 'Each Pokemon Has A Number Randomly Generated And You Have A Number That Changes Every Day. If A Pokemon In Your Party Has Your Number, You Will Get There.

Mmmmmmmmm.... Has ANYONE Really Been There? Does Anyone KNOW For 100% Ceratincy?

O.O'

I'm Tired Of Trying... -_-'

:knockedout:

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    OOoooopppsss

:'( Soory! I Hope You Can Read That... I'm New You See......

Soz

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    As she said, please put game questions in the game section. Questions and Feedback is for our site, not the games. Thanks. ^_^;

Check the FAQ in the Ruby and Sapphire section and see if it helps.

The random number thing is correct, and many people have gotten there, it is confirmed. Again, check the FAQ.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2004
    mirage island can only be seen once a day

there are about 1000 ways 10 are true

look for a sensitive pokemon and lllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllah! mirage island is discovred.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Mirage Island Is On Route 130, But Only If You Are In The Favour Of The Numbers...

//mew\\

Jedi Master
    Years
    I was yesterday at mirage island (after 3 weeks constant checking) and i got the berry and caught 14 waynats and....that`s it.I`m not realy impressed with it,i thought there were some cool pokemon or some items....

Back