• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hating celebrities. :3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Throughout PC, I noticed many members hate some celebrities, especially Justin Bieber. I just don't know what's up with celebrities and why do you need to hate them. :\

I think that people who hate celebrities, well most of them, is only jealous because of their fame and fortune. I find it rude, though. What are your thoughts about it?

Discuss and stuff.

Years
    I guess it's ok to not like some celebrities.. especially the ones who are a little big headed. I personally don't now why everyone hates Justin Bieber.. just 'cos he's got a bit of a girly voice , some female singers have quite deep voices for girls but I don't hear people hating them :|

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Oh yeah, I forgot about those 'big-headed' celebrities. :|
    I think they should just act like normal persons because, they're just the same as everyone else. :\

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    Justin Bieber is hated everywhere. Hope he never come to Portugal, otherwise will happen to him the same that happened to Nickleback. (for those who don't remember, chech the spoiler)
    Spoiler:

:D

Ctrl Alt Del

The problem with society.
    Years
    I guess it's ok to not like some celebrities.. especially the ones who are a little big headed. I personally don't now why everyone hates Justin Bieber.. just 'cos he's got a bit of a girly voice , some female singers have quite deep voices for girls but I don't hear people hating them :|
    Like KANYE WEST. Hate him with every fibre in my body he's a smug self obsessed ass. He said he was the voice of our generation and he compares himself to Michael Jackson and, wait for it... JESUS. Oh and what he did to Taylor Swift was appalling, where does he get off deciding who should have won.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I like some celebrities, but not others. Mainly through their behavior towards other celebrities or non-celebrities such as myself. I have nothing against Justin Bieber at all..
    although his voice can be a bit irritating to the ears; the main celebrities I hate are celebrities like Jedward (John and Edward Grimes) or Miley Cyrus whatever her name is
    I just can't stand them mainly because they have no talent and they sing like a cat being strangled.(I actually wrote a rant about this in English) and I make the assumption
    that some people dislike celebrities mainly for the same reason, possibly.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    People who say "You hate celebs because you're jealous" are massive idiots. Full Stop.

I don't have to love every single celeb, wow, they make a lot of money!! so what? some are also massive douche bags like justin Beiber for example. he is a rude little ****, he is stupid (he doesn't even know that Germany is a country) he is nasty to his fans etc.

also that chick who plays bella in twilight. She has everything she wanted, clearly this is what she wanted if she signed up to be an actress, and yet she acts like she has the worst job in the world. Giving the finger to her fans in all photos, looking like a miserable sod, comparing being photographed to being raped. She is a moron and deserves to be hated.

I have to watch these morons on tv, and I am allowed to not like them or even hate them.

Yeah, I wish I earnt as much as them but celebs have personalities and a lot of them have **** personalities which I do not fansy. Therefore I hate them.

Do you understand now Op? :P

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
    Years
    The most irritating celebrities in my book are Peter Andre and Katie Price. They're constantly on magazine and newspaper covers over here and reading the headlines and what-not I just think... WHY are they on here? There are more important things happening across the globe but we've got to hear about how Katie Price is having her chest size reduced, or having another child, or had sex with some random person. Some celebrities I can really like. But others, such as those two I just dispise. Going off of some of the people put forth already by others:

Justin, I do dislike his music. "Ohhh baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby!" is really, really annoying. I really don't like his videos, nor his songs. And since he is in control of what he puts out, it gives me a reason not to like him. ¬_¬

Kristen Stewart! There is someone else I really don't like. I read the Twilight series and was looking forward to the films. I now really hate the films. Kristen Stewart honestly gives me the impression she couldn't care less about what's being made. She's a terrible actress to in my opinion. It always feels like they're rehearsing rather than actually acting in most scenes. Which brings me to another Twilight related chap. Robert Pattison. Now unlike Kristen, Robert has proven he *can* act when he wants to. But for some reason or another isn't putting as much effort into what is now his most famous character, Edward. That and I'm not a fan of the guy out of character. He looks like he never makes an effort with his personal appearance.

In a way I feel bad for celebrities. In the case of women, they're always trying to be caught in embarrassing situations, and have photographers trying to get upskirt shots and all sorts. Anything they do or say can be twisted against them. For instance if they donate some of their vast fortune to charity then it's viewed along the lines of: "Oh, they're only doing it for attention." Where as if they do the reverse of that, and come off as darker then you just get: "Oh what do you expect from them?" They just can't win.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    People who say "You hate celebs because you're jealous" are massive idiots. Full Stop.

I don't have to love every single celeb, wow, they make a lot of money!! so what? some are also massive douche bags like justin Beiber for example. he is a rude little ****, he is stupid (he doesn't even know that Germany is a country) he is nasty to his fans etc.

also that chick who plays bella in twilight. She has everything she wanted, clearly this is what she wanted if she signed up to be an actress, and yet she acts like she has the worst job in the world. Giving the finger to her fans in all photos, looking like a miserable sod, comparing being photographed to being raped. She is a moron and deserves to be hated.

I have to watch these morons on tv, and I am allowed to not like them or even hate them.

Yeah, I wish I earnt as much as them but celebs have personalities and a lot of them have **** personalities which I do not fansy. Therefore I hate them.

Do you understand now Op? :P
    If their bad behaviour'd hurt their fans, why are still they there earning so much money and respect? Because their fans don't think themselves deserve consideration and, you know, if one gets down its back and one'll ride it.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    I don't hate the idea of a "celebrity" per se. I just hate idiotic, talentless individuals. Many of which happen to be celebrities.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I don't particularly hate any celebrities. In fact I feel sorry for them. They have to go through a whole bunch of crap just to be celebrities. /rant The media sucks, what with all the generalization and overhype over every little pointless thing. All the people stated above might just be stressed from all the crap and act out in wrong ways...or they might just really be horrible people, which just proves even more how messed up the media is. /endrant Yeah, I know not everything in the media is bad. But still...>_<

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Another thing You can hate on celebs are comments like "I Didn't even know people have to work for there money" - Paris Hilton. This is something really freakin of my mind. Also you may hate celebs which just got pushed by media - for example Justin Bieber. The crowd is so easily to controll with media, if TV says Justing is an Idiot most fans will suddendly hate them, thats just mad.
    I mostly feel sorry bout celebs whom live get destroyed by the allmighty media, like Britney Spears.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I don't hate celebrities, I dislike what most of there personalities portray.

Justin Bieber....I don't like his music and I don't like they way he acts, but I respect him as a person. Really, he can't sing and his songs are horribad, IMO. Plus it seems he tries to imitate the style of most rappers by the way he dresses and the way he acts. Also, I can not CAN NOT stand as what he did to make fangirls send Kim Kardashian death threats. He posted on his twiiter that him and Kim we're boyfriend and girlfriend which cause an outrage in his fanbase. Now what I do like is that he likes Nintendo n.n

Oh I also found this funny picture of Justin xD
    Spoiler:

Paris Hilton...she is like the most clueless person ever. Seriouls I have never heard of someone who actually didn't know what Walmart is and made a stupid comment "Is Walmart a place were they sell walls?" Its just a shame :<.

Years
    Just because the are famous doesn't make me hate them, it is their personality that I hate.

If I saw Lady Gaga or Justin idiot and they weren't famous, I would still hate them if I knew what they were like. I couldn't care less if they are rolling in it, it all boils down to their personality for me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i don't care. i think of celebrities the same way i think of a stranger i pass in the grocery store. they're individuals roaming their earth pursuing goals and undergoing obstacles, they're no more special nor valuable than the next person. while i criticize talent or lack thereof, i don't "hate" anyone.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I agree. I get especially aggravated over JB haters. People don't even KNOW him. So what if he's a 16 year old who sings pop and R&B music...? He's today's Aaron Carter. So what if he's still a bit short and his voice isn't completely changed yet? FOR GOD'S SAKE, HE'S ONLY 16 YEARS OLD. Not every boy hits puberty and/or has their deep voice at the same exact age. Jesus Christ, I'm a GIRL and I already know that. Ugh, people just need to grow the hell up. :\

Back