• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hau'oli City Night 8bit Arrangement by elmerdraco

Years
    Ekhm.... I did it first beafore you. Check my thread and Youtube channel.

There are no dibs in the rest of this section for artwork or music. You are not the only person who has done this and will not be the only person to do this, and commenting in someone's gallery saying they shouldn't do it because you might have done something similar is extremely rude.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    There are no dibs in the rest of this section for artwork or music. You are not the only person who has done this and will not be the only person to do this, and commenting in someone's gallery saying they shouldn't do it because you might have done something similar is extremely rude.

Thanks Nina~ I'm really touched =) As a composer, I can sort of get where he is coming from, but in the end I feel its all about doing something we are passionate about, and I loved Pokémon and Music so that's how I came to create it in a way I enjoy it and just want to share with everyone. So if you really enjoyed it, I'm honestly really happy! It doesn't matter if I'm not the first or anything. So once again, thanks so much for listening! =)

Back