• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have a happy allergy season [IV breeding Shop]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
  • Jirachi's a big NO if you can't find a cloner that I know and trust. Sorry, but I'm not risking any chance of it getting stolen. =/ Blissey looks good though for Shaymin.

Lunacy - Can I have both Dittos? IVs may be crap but without those Dittos, I can't breed for those natures. I've got ways to compensate for crap IVs. xD And yeah, don't mind the first post too much. It's just messy because of all the stuff in there. It's almost like walking into a packrat's house. They may be neat but it's still messy. >.>

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Lunacy - I'll meet with you in 10 minutes. Need to clone it and stuff.

IWYL (yes, I cheated) - I can clone...yet not clone. Heh, not saying much beyond that. So if your Gliscor is an ordinary one, I can clone it.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I'll trade with both of you in 10 minutes. My parents decided it was fun to fiddle with the phone lines for 10 minutes so I pretty much got booted offline for a while there. x_x

Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    Griffinbane would like to let you all know that she is having major internet issues at the moment and won't be able to do any trades tonight. She will be with you as soon as she can :]

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Ok, thank you for keeping us up to date. I"ll be around tomorrow. Oh, and I also have a mild ditto for you as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    where did you get this one bane?

Suicune Lv. ~ [Bold] Pressure
    OT:
    IVs - 31/31/31/30/31/31
    EVs - None
    Note: UT version available

i would drool if it was pokeball caught though, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back