• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Have you caught -- oh that's right, you can't.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    personally i think you should at the very least be able to SEE all the pokemon,or at least missing& version exclusive pokemon,so you can use the GTS correctly

or they just need to allow u to search for any pokemon once you beat the E4, it would solve so much problems with people like me who live in a town in the middle of nowhere where pokemon is a distant rumor lol

toxicflame

Youngster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2011
    I got pokemon white, for zekrom..
    But now i don't even use it, it's the same level since i caught him in a great ball.

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • I pretty much settled on getting White because of Zekrom. Every pokemon game I've acquired was always based on the legendaries I could acquire, since any other pokemon I could usually get easily from my friends or other trading methods. Legendaries would be nearly impossible to acquire in this way. XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The two versions definitely have some twists for exclusives. Black has Reshiram, Plusle, Gothitelle, and a few others in which I like, but White has Butterfree, Reuncilus, and Misdreavus that I also would prefer from Beedrill, Murkrow and whatnot. u_u Though in the end, White definitely includes some better exclusives which is unfortunate for myself. :< The only main reason I chose Black anyway, was for Reshiram. When originally planning to get White, Nintendo decided to switch it around; why oh why.

Sert908

Hi guys :)
    Years
  • Having a twin brother has it's ups and its downs. One of the advantages is that I got one version (In this case, White), and my brother got the other version (Black) and I was able to complete the Unova pokedex.

Years
  • I only bought Black for Gothitelle and Reshiram. I wanted a Reuniclus more than anything at the time, but I didn't like the look of Zekrom at all. White definitely has the best version-exclusive Pokémon out of the two.

Back