• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Have you changed the names and wallpappers of the pokeboxes?

Dugtrio_Mad

I'm Dugtrio Mad!
    Years
    I think I know what you are on about, I saw it on a website once, but I can't remember it. Anways I just keep the boxes as they are and dump my pokemon together.

Hey we share the same link on our siggys. Cool eh?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I cahnge the boxes according to the type of pokemon i have- too bad there's not enough for all the types- so i have to put two different types in the same box...anyway i try to wallpaper them according to the type (fire=volcano, normal=plain etc.) :) I've always had the need to organize like that...

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I change the box wallpaper according to the Pok?mon type. For example I put a Fire-type in a box with Volcano wallpaper but there aren't enough wallpapers for all of the types so I label one box "Other" and set the Polka-dot wallpaper.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Dragon Man said:
    I change the box wallpaper according to the Pok?mon type. For example I put a Fire-type in a box with Volcano wallpaper but there aren't enough wallpapers for all of the types so I label one box "Other" and set the Polka-dot wallpaper.

Instead of using "other" i'd put two types together like e.g. steel/bug...mainly the more...uncommon types...
    then you have to worry about the character limit :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Since there aren't enough boxes for all of the different types, I usually just name a box, put in a background that would go well, and then stick in several similiar types. Such as Ghost, Dark, and Psychic. Grass and Bug are in one box, Ground and Fighting, etc. They're not really all the same, but they look alike so.. meh. >_> That's how I do it! I'm not really organized in real life, but in the games I am... It's strange.

Back