• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you changes your name in PC

Have you changed your screen name in poke community?

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Never! xD I had this name from day one and beyond, on the old PokeCommunity. x3

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    LoL I though of not changing mine but then saw that Rayquaza was my fav pokemon so I had to change it well didnt have to but whateva!~I like Rayquaza is what i am trying to say~

Lucid

Yup, I rejoined to change my name back in January. XP

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Many times. o_O I first registered as Kyogre-chan in August. Became active in September. Re-registered as Fushigimotsu in October. Went back to Kyogre-chan. Re-registered as Aino Minako late-November, stuck with it for a month. Digital Phoenix was born late-December. My three accounts Kyogre-chan, Aino Minako, and DP were merged before the anti-merge rule started. Mid-February, I reregistered as Phoenix Zero. After that, Phoenix Zero was changed to Kyogre-chan (before the name changes were allowed), in return for never being allowed to re-register/change my name/switch accounts again. Then last month, I was demodded (don't ask), and my name change block was basically void. So I went back to this account, and have been stuck to it since.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Digital Phoenix said:
    Many times. o_O I first registered as Kyogre-chan in August. Became active in September. Re-registered as Fushigimotsu in October. Went back to Kyogre-chan. Re-registered as Aino Minako late-November, stuck with it for a month. Digital Phoenix was born late-December. My three accounts Kyogre-chan, Aino Minako, and DP were merged before the anti-merge rule started. Mid-February, I reregistered as Phoenix Zero. After that, Phoenix Zero was changed to Kyogre-chan (before the name changes were allowed), in return for never being allowed to re-register/change my name/switch accounts again. Then last month, I was demodded (don't ask), and my name change block was basically void. So I went back to this account, and have been stuck to it since.

thats alot of nicks... lol, you seem to change moods alot, XD...

eh, as for me, been with this nick from since I can remember... ^^;;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    For me it was:

Dark_Strider (Old PC)> LiquidThunder (name I had for a while) > Kyosuke (what you see now XD)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    bgtfamily said:
    thats alot of nicks... lol, you seem to change moods alot, XD...

eh, as for me, been with this nick from since I can remember... ^^;;
    Indeed. And that isn't even taking into consideration the fact that I've slowed down on the rapid nick changing since I joined PC. XP

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Yeah I had my name changed from ghostofsparta to Kratos. I'm starting to wish I didn't.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Never, ever, ever!! I've stuck with Daegon_Kimeron since the start. Actually I first signed up with Daegon, but that doesn't really count.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Nupe :3 I've been Teara zince I waz juzt a frezh newb. I'm too atatched to it to change it....aka....lazy <_<

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Nope,I haven't considered changing my name.I like my name and i don't want to pm like 50 people telling them to change my name in their frineds list.XD.

Back