• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you done anything with your PokeWalker yet?

So... have you?

• Total voters

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    So today I've racked up about 15000 steps and 360 watts, walking, running, and shaking my foot. I went to night sky's edge, and caught the clefairy that knows moonlight at level 8, AND found a moon stone!

Last edited:
    Years
  • My wife is a nurse, so in addition to me walking around with it during the day I give it to her when she goes to work at night in the hospital. Since she walks a ton she's racking up the watts for me.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Yes. I imploded when I found out how the leveling system works. Screws all of us walk-a-holics, hmm?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Yes, I just used it today walking to and from school. When I got home, I got a few items and caught a wobbufet. I still have a bunch of Watts left too.

SandHunter505

2nd leader of rocket league
    Years
  • I walk like a mile to school ever day anyway so i got like a million watts, a bunch of geodudes and onixs, and to many dive balls.

Ayselipera

I finally took a gallant walk around the property with my Forretress and then my Vulpix. I was honestly really bored. So then I stopped walking and decided to look for items instead. :3

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
  • LOL I could see someone using it at track practice good idea?? Profit??

anyways I havent used yet Can someone tell me how to because I don't understand it in japanese barely making it through the story line.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • I like it! I've been using it since i got it in japan where i walked around the streets of osaka so i've gotten alot out of it.
    Its also helpful 4 the pokedex and getting rare items.
    I never intend on using it to level up pokemon.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • My PokeWalker, along with my roommate's, survived her car-crash where they slammed into the steering wheel (they were in her shirt pocket). She broke a rib, but they didn't have a scratch. We were both like "WTF!OMFG!" about it hehe

I also got up to 199 Watts in one go when I started my first day of work at Burger King.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I just used it for the first time. I sent over my level 80 something Shiny Metagross I just traded over. XD I have over 700 steps because I've been shaking it (>:3) but I have not seen one Pokemon or item. D:

Back