• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you done anything with your PokeWalker yet?

So... have you?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes it does, or on your belt, or in your sock, I prefer in sock, gets more steps.
    That's where I have mine when I'm in work. It's the only place where it would count steps for me. Pockets didn't work.

So, yeah, I use mine. I have a Scyther in there now that I just caught from the Bug Catching Contest. I caught it at level thirteen before I went to bed, and it already got three levels in one night of me walking at work.

Currently have a total of 36871 steps and 2037 Watts.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Yay I used it; a trip to the store and back = 1.4k steps and 65 watts

I need a job, though. Not for the PokeWalker (although I WILL bring it along lol). I need to save up :| but I don't have any work experience so I'm screwed.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
    Sure i have i change
    my pokemon in mypokewalker daily... pokemons that i usually have evolve through leveling up but does not have the patience to....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    That's where I have mine when I'm in work. It's the only place where it would count steps for me. Pockets didn't work.

So, yeah, I use mine. I have a Scyther in there now that I just caught from the Bug Catching Contest. I caught it at level thirteen before I went to bed, and it already got three levels in one night of me walking at work.

Currently have a total of 36871 steps and 2037 Watts.

It only gains one level at a time per walk in the pokewalker though

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    Not yet but I will eventually, I hope. I was thinking of putting my Jirachi on there to level it up, I don't know yet it really depends. Though I really need to use it, I have been waiting to for days! I don't know why I haven't yet.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I actually found a way to get steps just by shaking it!
    I put it on my desk, and moved it left and right without turning it, and it counted them as steps! So if you have something that rotates left to right(like a metronome) you're in luck!

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    i do alot on it, like if i only have a few level like under three i will put it on the pokewalker to help it evolve, or if i want my super low levels to get up there pretty fast like level two to 4.

and its good for getting some items and catching some pokemon, but i like it alot.

pauldan00b

Veteran Breeder/Elite Trainer
    Years
    I bring mine to work with me, and at a deli where I normally don't get an opportunity to sit anywhere, I've come home after five hour shifts with about 5000-7000 steps taken, and then I spend a good 100 or so watts searching for pokemon. ive already caught several chinchou, corsola, and nidoran. I'm so looking forward to the Yellow forest course to be released to america :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I haven't used mine yet, but I plan to.
    My friend has used his and it's pretty cool lookin' so I'll prolly use it this weekend (:

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Oh no! A giant heracross is terrorizing the sururban area!
    I put heracross in and this is what I see:
    Have you done anything with your PokeWalker yet?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    I have like 25,500 steps but never really used it to catch anything before. The first time used it to get a feel for how to catch stuff i got a murkrow then caught an elekid.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Well after following Fireapes Advice about putting it into your sock, I've now averaged 30,000 steps a day on it.
    -in 3 days I've got around 90,000 steps done.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    See, I told you that it is awesome to do lol, I have about 120825 steps since the day I got the game, currently, 25295 today.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Yeah the best part is, you don't have to do anything else with it, I just been doing what I normally do, And I'm getting a ton of steps O_o.

Back