• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been in love?

Ever been in love?

• Yes

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    To be honest, love really doesn't have an age, but the level of love does. You really can't say you 'love' someone at the age of 7, can you? No. You'd hardly know what love is then, and to be honest, I really don't think I have. There's been plenty of times where I've had an infatuation with someone, but I don't really consider it 'love.'

Sometimes the infatuation's have been stronger than other times, but meh. I don't know. We'll wait and see, I guess.

Seriously? You have been in a relationship since you were 13?

You have been in love at 14?

Love it more than "OMG HE IS HOT"

*Sigh*

11?!?!?!?!?!?

Ok, if you are all the age you claim to be, then you need to live a little.

I don't know about you guys, you might very well be in love. But do you know what actual love is?
    Those members who said:

"OMG HE IS SO HOT AND OMG HE IS JUST FIT."

Fair enough, but I don't consider that love.
    Love, to me, is when you have a real connection to someone, which goes beyond the realms of someone's appearance. You think about them all the time, not about how hot they are ALL THE TIME. You feel empty when you are not with them. It is the first and last thing you think about in a day.

If you are below the age of 16 and think you are in love. Then I can almost guarantee to you, you are not.
    Why 16 you ask? Well, by that point, you could have been in a relationship or two, you might know what love feels like or you might not; bottom line is you know what feelings are. You will know if it just a crush, or maybe it could be something more.

You don't love someone from the start. Unless you believe in "Love at first sight." I don't. I believe that is just "Lust." Then it can develop into something more.

That is just my opinion...

Going back to the question, yes. I am in love with my girlfriend. We have been together for a while now. I have been in different relationships and I know what love is.

Grow up, seriously. What you consider love might be different to someone else. We're not all you, you know? Geez.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    Not yet. I've liked people a lot before, but I've never had feelings as strong as love.
    I think love is a special thing; much different than really liking someone.
    I hope that I do experience real love some day soon, though :3

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Infatuation, yes. Love, no. I think I'll be scared silly when and if I fall in love. ;o;

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    I'm 21, so I think it's safe to say yes.
    I've gone through about seven relationships that lasted more than 3 months.
    But my current one is a keeper.
    I grew up with her, and we started going out about four years ago.

Last edited:

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    *Giggles and Laughs* Ah... Memories *Gazes at the Sky...*

Young Loves and Infatuations maybe?

And yes... Im in love with 3 things right now: Pokemon, Red Alert 3 and Tuna. :D

레트로

Banned
    Years
    Grow up, seriously. What you consider love might be different to someone else. We're not all you, you know? Geez.
    Hey there, she's right you know. You can't simply fall in love with someone just by looking at them. Your 'member' might, but definitely not yourself as a whole. But... each to his own, I just think someone would be considerably thick to look at someone and fall in 'love'. Nice post, Alinthea.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yes I've been in love before, or I should really say I am right now (with my boyfriend of almost two years).
    Let me tell you at times love can either feel really good or it could hurt so bad that you'd think death was better.

GoodlyMike

The Comedian
    Years
    Yes I've been in love before, or I should really say I am right now (with my boyfriend of almost two years).
    Let me tell you at times love can either feel really good or it could hurt so bad that you'd think death was better.
    I never thought of it that way, but that sounds good.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    I thought I was "in love" once. Now I know better. It sort of ended badly. Anyway, now I no longer believe love, beyond love for blood relations that is, is real. You know "true love" and "love at first sight" and that kind of stuff? Don't get me wrong, I'm not emo or something. I'm still the happy, lazy guy I always was. I just don't think that kind of stuff exists.

Back