• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been stung by a bee *giggles*

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yesh, I have gotten stung by bees before. *giggles*

Not fun. :[ *giggles* ^__^

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I've been stung by a bee I think...once. My dad took me to the park and somehow I managed to accidentally attempt to swipe at a bee which resulted in my getting stung (I was 3, I think.) According to my dad, it didn't cry, so I imagine it must have only hurt as much as getting a small cut, or maybe I was distracted then. I'm more afraid of mosquitos, though, since I'm mildly allergic to mosquito bites.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    I've only been stung by a bee once. (well it was a wasp.) I was lying on the floor and I rolled over and... I rolled on top of it. D:

also @ ~MagmortaЯ~ don't bypass the character limit, thx
    (also I think your signature is too big, but I can't be bothered to check right now.)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Nope. Never stung by a bee or wasp. But I know that it might feel PAINFUL coz I have heard many people talking about their experiences with wasps/bees. XD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    It isnt painful if your stung by one bee.
    But what about 10 bees at a time? PAINFUL!!

Years
    Yes, I was stung by a wasp. It was in school and I was outside on my way to the library... I passed a bunch of flowers and a wasp stung me through my sock. Or was it tights? Hmm... I'm pretty sure it was socks. And that's basically it. The sock was quite thick though, so I was kinda surprised.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Years ago I was stung by a bee or a wasp (There is still speculation from my mum today about which it was XD), right in the side of the middle finger.

Since I was like 8 or 9 I think, I was prancing around like an idiot, swinging my arms around without realising there was one around. God it hurt at the time. Thankfully there was a chemist nearby so they sprayed it or something, it gets pretty hazy for me then XD

Years
    Was this poll supposed to have an alternative meaning? stung by a "bee", *giggles*. Right...

Well, no to both.

I've been stung by two bees. One was in sixth grade, and the other was in the summer of '08.

I've also been stung by a *giggles*, unlike bgt above me here.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I think I've been stun by them once. The first time I was young and I cried because it hurt so bad. The second time I saw a bee flying around and I *think* when I wasn't paying attention it landed on my arm and stung me (I'm not entirely sure, but I thought I felt something buzzing land on my arm) and then I got a bump there a few hours later. o_o;

Years
    I haven't been stung by one that I can remember. I'm actually deathly afraid of getting stung; I'm afraid it'd hurt. ;_; So if I see a bee I run like crazy. Silly, I know.

Back