• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been stung by a bee *giggles*

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    I had a weird experiance
    a wasp and bee were flying as normal when they started fighting over a flower or something like that anyway the wasp started chasing or what seemed to be chasing the bee. Suddenly the bee went up my top along with the wasp and well *sting* OUCH! XD lolz

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I've only been stung by a bee once, and I didn't actually feel it at the time. I was at the beach, and somehow, a bee managed to wind up there. I put my knee down, and accidentally squashed the bee. It stung me, but the cold water took the pain away, and I didn't notice it until about 15 minutes later when I felt stinging in my knee. I went over to the water to see what was causing it, and there was a black sting lodged in my knee. I knew it was from a bee because I saw the dead body of a bee floating in the water just then.

Years
    Yes ;-;

It was back in primary and were talking 13 years back now. We were playing around at brak time and for some reason I had my eyes closed staring up at the sky when I felt something land on my. Being a kid I just carried on with what I was doing and simply played it no mind, I rolled over in hopes it would just fly away, but it never and all of a suden this agonizing pain fly's up my lower leg. Granted I must have intimidated it by rolling over and practically squishing it ^_^;;

Well I instantly sprang up, swatted the thing away and ran for the teacher on yard duty. Lol its quite funny looking back on it really but it never really gave me any reason to hate them. Though I am weary around wasps as I have been stung by them a great deal =P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I've been stung by a bee once and a wasp once, yes. I was two when I was stung by the wasp, and it was in the side of my mouth. Dad, mum, my sister and I were all going out for a walk and I was in my ~awesome~ pram at the time, and I must have yawned or something and the wasp flew inside my mouth and stung me. I cried like a betch. ;o;

As for the bee? It stung me while I was sleeping, to be honest. It somehow got under my bed quilt and stung me in the middle of my sleep, probably because I rolled over and it felt threatened. It stung for a while, but I yelled at my sister and woke her up and she fixed it. :3 Oh, and I was like.. 10 then.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Yesh, a couple of times D:

First i was stung on my lips by a wasp, yeah not funny... It hurts like crap >: (

Second one... im not sure if it was a bee or wasp... well, its looks like a bee like wasp thing...
    I was takin a shower and out of nowhere this THING came and stung my freakin @SS!!!
    Of all places, why my freakin @SS? And only god knows how big is the swelling D:

But hey, its better than my other part...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I've been stung by a bee once, never by a wasp. Tbh I see people freaking out when bees and wasps fly about and just think it's ridiculous. If you just leave them alone and don't aggrivate them by screaming or flapping around like a tard then they won't sting you, it's as simple as that.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I've been stung by a bee once, never by a wasp. Tbh I see people freaking out when bees and wasps fly about and just think it's ridiculous. If you just leave them alone and don't aggrivate them by screaming or flapping around like a tard then they won't sting you, it's as simple as that.

Depends how close you get. If a bee or a wasp feels threatened, it'll sting. Besides, wasps are a helluva lot more aggressive than bee's, so I try to avoid wasps. Don't care much about bees, but wasps scare me. Must be a childhood thing.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Depends how close you get. If a bee or a wasp feels threatened, it'll sting. Besides, wasps are a helluva lot more aggressive than bee's, so I try to avoid wasps. Don't care much about bees, but wasps scare me. Must be a childhood thing.

I guess, but if a bee or wasp lands on me, I just let it crawl. Doesn't bother me in the slighest, besides they fly off eventually. Whenever i've been near one i've kept still and avoided being stung.

Wasps are more aggressive because they don't die when they sting you, unlike bees.

Years
    This may sound weird but I've never actually been stung or bitten by a bug before. That said, the thought of getting a sting from a bee or a wasp actually scares me quite a bit, so I tend to freak out when I'm near one. XD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I have had one experience where a bee's stinger scratched my hand, but I've never actually gotten stung before.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Yes, I got stung by a Yellow Jacket, to be specific, in my sleep.

There was this huge Yellow Jacket nest right outside my room. It somehow got into the air vent thingys in my house. When I was sleeping one happened to be under my covers. I felt a sharp pain on my thigh, but I believed that it would go away, so I went back to sleep, until I felt the same pain in my hand. It was then when I went to my Parents room and complained that I was getting hurt in odd places. Then they went to my bed, removed my covers, and then it was revealed there was a Yellow Jacket which stung me twice during my sleep. I never slept in that room until the bug men removed the nest a couple weeks later.

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    I've never been stung by a bee, but I have been swarmed by a nest of paper wasps. The little buggers stung me nine times before I got away from them. Ouch.

It's an odd sort of pain, really. It's like you can feel all the blood pumping through the sting area. xD

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Yep. A few times, by bees. Once when I was 3 years old and went to play outside in my yard, and I kept swatting at bees. They stung all over my face. (I learned that I'm partially allergic to them.) Another time when I was 9 and went on a camping trip. Wasn't that bad though. I've also stepped on a few stingers that have no bees on them as well. :$

Back