• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Have you ever captured all the Pokemon in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Not yet. I'm getting Emerald for Christmas...we'll see how long it takes me! Ahhh the sleepless nights that await me.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    you mean you even caught Jirachi and Deoxys? or are they not included in the Dex? btw i havent even come close, the most i caught was 124.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    ive caught all and it took me 350 hours (i could never find feebas)

ElliottKaito

Assassin's Creed <3
    Years
    I did, and i did not cheat. My friend did in his game and traded those to me...lol. Like mew and Deoxys and Jirachi and Celibi just no name a few.

Yeah I traded with my friend to get those. He has that thing called Action Replay... He gave me some shiny pokemon too. =) *cough cough* Cyndaquil *cough cough*

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yes, in ALL of the games (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen). No hacked Pokemon, either.

GrayLuna

Years
    I only have Emerald but I don't know if the way I filled up my pokedex is considered cheating. Well, I caught all the pokemon except for Jirachi and Deoxys, and for evolving them I cloned rare candies and that's how I filled up my pokedex. I traded some with my little sisters too.

Superroshan

Teh ownage ;o
    Years
    I have Ruby and Sapphire, and i have caught every pokemon you can ever catch w/o using cheats. It took a while, but me and my friend never gave up :)

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    In Ruby, FireRed, and Emerald, I caught 381 (Ho-oh/Colosseum), but since then, I've reset my Ruby... In those three games, Feebas was my 379th Pokemon, Milotic being the 380th...

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Nope I Didn't got all the pokemon i needed feebas, machamp , golem and alakazam.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    what are? Pokemon XD?

so far, in my emerald, I own 15, seen 45 (I think...)

I can seem to beat that electric dude for some reason...

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    I have seen over 180, but my caught amount is apalling. 20-30+. I am just too lazy to catch me more Pokémon. >_<

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Caught every single one in Emerald, except Mew and Celebi. ( Jirachi from collo )

Thats how I managed to get my Tododile <3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes, I caught all of them except for Mew, Jirachi, Ho-Oh and Lugia, ohwell.......

~Celebi

Back