• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you ever done the Barry Dance?

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Hahah ahh the Barry Dance
    I tried it once and my girlfriend wlaked in and she's just like WTF? then cracked up laughing hahah ahhh good times :P

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Yes i am guilty of enjoying the barry Dance it is fun for all those who have not done it i advise you to it is awesome

Years
    To do or not to do that is the question.....give me a moment

....i did it a burst into massive laughter, i hope no one ever saw that...cause i think i made my self look somewhat retarded <u< it was so fun though,

My answer to have you done the barry dance...Yes Yes i have and it was the most fun i have had in a LONG time

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    If you do it then.. Time to inform your next of kin!

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    No Lol! I'm not a big Barry fan. But what the h#ll. I guess you can't knock it, till you try it:)))

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    No doing that dance makes you look very stupid, like Barrya press release was done by Barry's publicist announcing the fact Barry ... Barry and the talented singers who perform with him dance on it and get.........

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Uh, no. . XD And I don't think I want to, either. I'll break something. Most likely my arms. D=​

Back