• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you ever done the Barry Dance?

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    No, I've never done it. Maybe I'll try it right now. *tries*
    Well, it's harder than it looks. I fell and sprained my ankle.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    I should try it, in school or in public. XD
    Doubt I could move that way though, I'd probably fall and split my face open on the pavement or something.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I think I did it Friday night when the seniors won the homecoming display contest. It was difficult doing it while holding a saxophone, but...

HappyEmoKid

DRAGON POKEMON FTW!!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    OMG! never tried it before, *tries* hey thats pretty fun *does it again* weeeeee! *again* weeeee lol XD

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    LOL I've done some pretty wierd dancing but I've never done this dance before. *Does dance quickly*
    lol that was fun! Why does my brothers always show up whenever I do a weird dance?

Years
    *Shifty eyes* ............maybe. :P I did something very similar to the Barry dance when they announced HGSS. I laughed the first time I saw Barry do that dance (and I still do). I laughed even harder at Palmer's animation. I was like "Yup. That's definately Barry's dad!" XD

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    He looks like a monkey, and what's funny is that I chose Turtwig and he got Chimchar, weird huh?

Either way, I never did the Barry Dance, but I have done the Wess dance (Mother 3)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    No i've never done the Barry dance, but sometimes I pretend i'm a clefairy and do the metronome dance! :D

jk..........

Or am I????????? :P

Back