• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever got a promo card?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Well i got mew from the pokemon leage maril well if anceint mew is promo entei mewtwo from movie and videotape three diffrent pikachu promos charzard promo venasaur promo zapdos moltres and i got this giant card where it has zapdos moltres and articuno scizor i forgot my others i have like 20 something of them left but i forgot there names

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • I used to go to a TCG League at a Books-a-Million store nearby, and everytime I went there the Gym Leaders gave me fifty Mew promos for free. I was snagging Mews from everyone! I was queen of the Mews! I also have a Togepi promo and some other ones that I got from the League...but, sadly, none are in Japanese besides "Your Name's Chansey".

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have an entei promo, an electabuzz,dragonite, and a few others

Tweak

:) i spoil myself. i have various promos from magazines such as psyduck and wartortle stamped with W. plus, promo cards from COROCORO magazine such as smoochum. from this japanese pokemon CD, i got promo cards of mew, blastoise, arcanine, mewtwo, ect; also i have japanese vending card series. i also went to the first movie and got promo dragonite and electabuzz. i have the jungle 1st edition 3d pikachu with e3 stamped on it (i got THREE of them in 1 jungle pack) i also received kyogre and groudon from the pokemon rocks! event.

hummm, also from TCG GB i got a meowth, and from another movie there was the ancient mew. i also have a league promo psyduck my friend gave to me as a present. and red cheeked pikachu from base set. 1 giant pikachu card, and two giant moltres/zapdos/articuno cards.

:confused: i spent too much on cards before. now i've settled down quite a bit and stopped spending money on cards.

Years
  • I have all the promos you can get from poke card leagues from stores and all the movie ones. I also have a lot from magazines and such.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Gold Raikou said:
    I have Kyogre ex and Groudon ex (Nintendo Power).
    I just got the Kyogre ex promo from a trade its cool but i dont like pokemon ex cards effects.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Do I have promos?! I got a whole binder dedicated for storing my promos. One of my rarest and most prized promos is my lvl.8 Mew (glossy and in Japanese) and my slew of different Mewtwo promos from both American and Japanese promotions.

Umm yeah. I gots tons of promos, if you want I can list them... all, lol:P

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I got the Dragonite and Mewtwo promo when I saw the 1st movie and the Mew for the 2nd. Or was it the other way round? Meh I dunno!

~HORN!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I got a mewtwo , and a jigglypuff from mc donalds. thats about it though

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Hehe... Great ready for a long list.

black star "best" promos=
    reverse holo electabuzz "winner" mark, reverse holo Hitmonchan, Rocket's scizor "winner" mark, Rocket's Sneasel, Dark Ivysaur "winner" mark, Dark Venusaur "winner" mark, reverse holo Rocket's Mewtwo " winner" mark.

promo energies-

holo fire, holo grass, holo reainbow energy, holo fighting, holo water, holo electric, holo psychic, holo recycle energy.

ancient mew

I also have four jap cards that are both holo, reverse holo, and they even have white trim like most ex cards.= Sudowoodo, clefairy, snubbul, furret.

black star promos= Pikachu, first movie electabuzz, first movie mewtwo, first movie pikachu, first movie dragnoite, arcanine, jigglypuff, mew, holo mew, gameboy meowth, eevee, home video first movie mewtwo, Team Rocket's Meowth, computer error, Psyduck, Zapdos, pikachu (black star no. 27), marill, Togepi, cleffa, Scizor, reverse holo entei, reverse holo pichu, MIsdreavus, lucky stadium, pokemon tower, machamp, magmar, scyther, electabuzz, lilypad mew, articuno, snorlaz, fourth movie suicune

I also have some of what I like to call neo promos. Basically they are a completely new set of black star promos that started with the release of ex ruby & sapphire=
    Kyogre ex, Groudon ex, reverse holo torchic, Winner mark combusken, tin holo pikachu, tin holo meowth, Latias, and Latios.

and so there are all the promos i own. i own doubles of most of them, especially the marill. I also have a double ancient mew.

Years
  • I have quite a few...
    I have four mew promos
    two different mewtwo promos
    a flying pikachu
    a surfing pikachu
    an anchient mew
    a gameboy meowth
    and the birthday pikachu (______'s pikachu).
    I also have the Misty's Seadra prerelease.
    My friend has an EX Latios from a BOOSTER pack!

Last edited:
    Back