• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever Listened To Arabic Music???

Have you ever listened to Arabi music?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Never!

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Have you ever listened to arabic music, anyone?
    If yes, please state who.

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Well, there are quite a few fantastic artists, like: Elissa, Nancy Ajram, and many more.
    My fav is Elissa, she's already won 2 World music awards in a row, and is about to win the third!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    This belongs in Other Entertainment. Before I moved it there, I changed the title to something less ambiguous.

moved

But yeah, I have listened to some Arabic music, considering my background, haha. Mostly at parties and social gatherings really, I don't really like to sit down and listen to it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    Does the Prince of Persia soundtrack and music like it count? =D

Years
  • I heard it once. My friend at school, who is part arabic, had some of it on her ipod so I listened to a song, catchy tune actually.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I've listened to it before, but just slightly. The first time I think was an Arabic version of the first Pokemon opening. The second was in the car of my friend's mom, and she had on an Arabic tape. They're from Africa. It was pretty kewl to listen to. :3

-Neko

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've taken liking to Indian bhangra but never really gone much into west and central Asian music.

Well, there are quite a few fantastic artists, like: Elissa, Nancy Ajram, and many more.
    Ha, Nancy Ajram is the name of a carrier in a mod for Homeworld 2, no more guesses now as to where the mod's creators derived that from... Listening to some of her songs on MySpace now, and liking it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yes, I have listened to Arabic music. I especially like Nancy Ajram's songs. And we share the same birthday! =D

Back