• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you ever wanted to walk a human character in Amity Square?

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
Years
  • Well, I know I have. I'd love to walk a male Galactic grunt in Amity Square, since I think they are cute. Maybe if you could walk human characters in Amity Square, the younger ones would have dialog like the DP Amity Square Pokémon and the unevolved DPP starters, and the older ones would have dialog like the evolved DPP starters. So, did any of you want to walk a human character in Amity Square?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I've never really thought about this before. Though, I would have to say it would be pretty cool to have someone walk with you around and have a 'chat'. The only thing is, is that Amity Square is for your pokemon to pick up items to help you win contests and for your pokemon to bond with you. I guess it is a place to hang out in as well.

There isn't a point to where a person should walk with you, but if it was like that, your pokemon would also be with you. Therefore that is 3 people/pokemon following you. Yourself, the person, and your pokemon. It'd be too much in my opinion, and it's best to keep it the way it is now.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • 3 people/pokemon following you. Yourself,

Have you ever wanted to walk a human character in Amity Square?

Woah.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

According to that picture, it would look pretty awkward. That is just my opinion though.

As for the question who I would like to walk with, I would want to walk with Aaron. He seems like the type of person who would like to take a stroll in the park [Amity Square] and that's why I would pick him.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I think it would be fun to walk with Riley, because he can have a little Riolu running around and he's just so awesome. I would like to chat with him.

Ayselipera

but if you could I'd try it.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    So long as there's no leashes involved...

Actually, I think I'd try that. Probably with Aaron just so I could annoy him.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • I'd also really want to walk with that one Galactic grunt from Iron Island that says he's going to cry after you beat him.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • Well of course I have! I have a feeling that Cheryl would love it in there! Nah, but I really haven't, although I do wish they would change the Pokémon specifications for being let into Amity Square. I mean, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, no?

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Actually, that could be something kinda cool for a multi-player option. >_>

Hey, but taking someone on a walk could be cool. Showing off our pretty selves and Pokemon to the wooooorld. ;D

I'd take Jun/Rival's dad whose-name-I-can't-remember for the heck of it

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It can be done with the Action Replay & the code to walk anywhere. I did it with Marley and encountered Shiny Invisable Pokemon.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'd probably walk with Cyrus.
    The man needs some cheering up in my opinion

Now that's something I would like to do. It'd be quite funny to walk and chat with him, because he is not on your side. If it was an option, I would walk with him or Mars. They both seem to be the cool Galactic members to me, and to be able to walk with them; an option I couldn't miss.

Back