• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you ever wanted to walk a human character in Amity Square?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'd like to walk with Fantina. I like contests and apparently, she does too. If we had the opportunity to chat with them, I'd be talking about contests and things related to that.

It'd be nice to be able to have Barry [Rival] walk with you. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be chatting with you saying things like "I'll be able to become the champion of the whole Sinnoh Region one day!" or "Walk faster!"; it would be cool if that was what he'd say though, it's his type of personality and it actually suits him.

Lucian seems like a flashy kind of guy [kind of like Conway]; and it would be an amusing sight to see. I could picture him talking about Psychic abilities & Psychic pokemon strageties.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I wonder why Lily hasn't posted here yet

This is quite an... interesting question, to say the least. I would pick Roark of course, seeing as (to me) he's the only worthwhile NPC, and if you ask me, walking with another human in a park = a date (unless you chose someone for another reason, like just chatting or to 'annoy' them).

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I've always wanted to walk in Amity Square with Limey, but he won't hold hands with me.

Oh, I have to pick an NPC? Guitarist Dalton, then.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    I wouldn't want to walk around with someone, but if I could change my outfit for Amity Square. I would look like a Rocket Grunt.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I don't really see the point... So i really never even thought of the idea till the OP brought it up :P Besides nobody follows you unless they need help with something.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    in the 3 versions: if it would be after finishing the whole story i choose cynthia so i could keep on pissing her off on how she's such a loser..hahaha

in platinum: i would choose cyrus so i could chitchat on how it feels like having a vacation in the distortion world...lol

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I would like to walk with Bugsy and/or Aaron. Both would have some interesting tips for my Bug-type team.

Back