• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen have you got any shinys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I've got almost 200 but it's just waay easy to get them now thanks to poke radar and the GTS.

Poke'Master24

Got my Wi-Fi Jirachi
    Years
    yup, i got two in the last two weeks. I hatched a shiny cyndaquil (will be going to HG), and a week ago I caught a shiny ponyta on Pearl, if anyone wants it, PM me.

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
    I currently have a shiny Ditto / Carvanha (Feebas hunting D:) / Garchomp / Sunkern / Mightyena / Gyarados / Porygon-Z.

I've seen a shiny Lickilicky / Pinsir / Probopass in Battle Tower ): Too bad you can't catch Pokemons there

I'm too lazy to chain with Pokeradar ): I'd rather have a Pokemon with a sexy IV than a shiny anytime though.

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
    Only 2 >.>
    Shiny Sharpedo and a Shiny Gliscor
    I found sharpedo as carvanha in sapphire and found gliscor from GTS xD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I have a shiny Kabutops and a Kingler....a Pelipper,a Salamence,a Kingdra and umm....i think i forget some. X3

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I just caught my first shiny (ever - not counting that red demon of the lake) recently, and I've been playing for years! D:

Golbat, lv.42, ftw! I guess that Diamond's my lucky game :)

I haven't even tried the pokeradar out, yet. (just not that crazy about shinnies)

Akiko

Banned
    Years
    I've got many. I usually get them by trading Wi-Fi. As far as i remember. I caught a Shiny Dialga or known as Primal Dialga i guess. But anyways. Yeah. It's hard to capture though. But still i really want that pokemon so i tried my best to capture then. then BOOM. It's captured. The 2nd one was a Shiny Glameow. I really didn't need this pokemon. But i guess i was just too lucky to get one. I trained Glameow and evolved it to Purugly. And it was awesome. The 3rd one was a Shiny Charmander. It was traded Wi-Fi to me. I think my classmate traded it to me to my Shiny Pikachu. That's why i got that Shiny Charmander. I suppose that's all. But i wish i can trade or catch more. I wanna get all the shiny pokemons.

Akiko.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    I only have one, a Shiny Blissey I got on a chain of 5. I had a Shiny Staravia before, but I deleted my file and forgot to transfer it.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    None. I have the worst luck when it comes to shinys. I almost found one when I was hunting at Lake Valor, and as soon as I walked towards it, I got a random encounter. Never really bothered since that happened.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    I do not, as I never really concerned myself with them. I've thought about it recently, though, so maybe I'll try soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back