• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you pre-ordered HG/SS?

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
    I haven't Pre-Ordered it. I'll probabely be buying it (Soul Silver) the Day it comes out. I need to get saving D:

Yukima

Mad Scientist
    Years
    I pre-ordered both games at GameStop yesterday... and got a few shiny Pichus as well! ^_^

I already have SoulSilver in Japanese, but it's a bit tough playing through it because I don't understand much (obviously!) and even having all of GSC memorized is not helping a lot due to all the new stuff that was put in. I'm about halfway now, and hopefully I'll finish it before the English games come out...

Karuto

pockétmonster♥
    Years
    I've pre-ordered from Game (U.K).
    Both versions (:
    one for me & one for my cousin.
    But I can't pick them up until March 26th.
    Can't wait.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Actually , I am currently searching for someone to get it to me in Romania ! I wanna get HG really bad , but it seems like no one will bring it to THIS hellhole . So I'll either find someone or go to a shop I know that is gonna stuck up the U.S version right on the 14th . So yeah , it's pretty clear ! :D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I just preordered both right now, and they didn't give me the figurines! are they supposed to on release day or the day you reserve them?
    Oh no, you won't receive your figurines until the day you get your game(s) that you pre-ordered. They never really give you it the day you pre-order or else it wouldn't be much of a bonus but an early gift (if that makes any sense at all). O_o

Anyway, no need to worry as long as you show proof of your pre-order then they should have no problem giving you your two figurines along with your games. Of course this goes for in-store purchase, if you pre-ordered through on online source (i.e. Amazon or somewhere else of your choice) then it should be delivered with your package.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I did a $1 preorder at Target for a $5 gift card. I won't get the Lugia statue, but it's one of those things I'd look at once then throw in my closet and never see again. $5 I can actually use.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years

Oh no, you won't receive your figurines until the day you get your game(s) that you pre-ordered. They never really give you it the day you pre-order or else it wouldn't be much of a bonus but an early gift (if that makes any sense at all). O_o

Anyway, no need to worry as long as you show proof of your pre-order then they should have no problem giving you your two figurines along with your games. Of course this goes for in-store purchase, if you pre-ordered through on online source (i.e. Amazon or somewhere else of your choice) then it should be delivered with your package.

Best Buy gave out the Giratina figurines at the time of pre-order.

Though this time, it seems that stores are waiting for the actual launch to give them out. I pre-ordered them both, but the wording on the sign (and the fact I didn't get them) indicates that the statues are given when you pick up the games.

Back