• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Have you seen Pokemon Hacks on Cartridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
    I don't know because I've been seeing Pokemon Hacks on them such as Shiny Gold and Pokemon Naranja(Orange) and other Hacks on this website.You can see some on ebay.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    yes I think someone traded me one from a hacked all cartidges with all 493 or 386 shiny and all event items is very unlikely are not legit they can say they are legit does not mean they are.

Last edited:

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    There are some avalible on e-bay, that's why Zel always says: "Say NO to Pirates"

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    I have too! If only those poor people only knew how to get one of those GBA cartradge to computer connector things to upload the ROM off the computer onto a blank GBA cartridge to play it on the GBA itself!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Indeed. muztard07, please do not revive threads that haven't been posted in for longer than a month. And much less a year.

Aaand, Golden Shaymin, please do not mini-mod, there is a wonderful Report Post button (
    Have you seen Pokemon Hacks on Cartridges?
    ) you can click to say that same sentence, make the mods come faster to handle this, and do not risk getting an infraction.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back