• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you thought?

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2006
    well for starts I have wondered why they are takingf so long to fianly complete these games? we all know that they said they were atking timeto make the game as good as possible,But I think they have more reasons.
    My 1st theory is that they are going to add evry pokemon in the game

2nd opinion is that they are prolly making the game for all languages instead of just making it availible in japanat first& hopefully it will be a world wide release like with the consoles,due to the possibility of nintendo wifi.so that all people who get the game's will have a fare start,instead of having them to cacth up with 1 another.

These are just some thoughts that have been giing me a headach & I just had to show it to you all,since I havent read all the threads if there is already a thread like this I opologize

DJAikou

音楽は 愛です
    Years
  • Ozone SGT.Slurricane said:
    well for starts I have wondered why they are takingf so long to fianly complete these games? we all know that they said they were atking timeto make the game as good as possible,But I think they have more reasons.
    My 1st theory is that they are going to add evry pokemon in the game

2nd opinion is that they are prolly making the game for all languages instead of just making it availible in japanat first& hopefully it will be a world wide release like with the consoles,due to the possibility of nintendo wifi.so that all people who get the game's will have a fare start,instead of having them to cacth up with 1 another.

These are just some thoughts that have been giing me a headach & I just had to show it to you all,since I havent read all the threads if there is already a thread like this I opologize
    Your 2nd opinion makes perfect sense. I'm sure they'd want things to be as fair as possible. I also think that they have to make sure they can tell if someone is using a cheat device online so no one gets fake trades or gets pwned by cheaters. Since this will be their 1st online version they need to work things out perfectly.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • But if it was a Advantage lets say for example
    my pokemon i throw out:lv85
    other person:lv90
    then that won't be fair then because most likely that person will win

:t003:Dark Venusaur

palabok

D E S T A T I
    Years
  • Maybe they're still implementing a way to fully detect if you have illegitimate Pokemon (sharked ones), so you won't be able to use Pokemon with like ... a billion EVs and IVs. That, or they're figuring out a way how to transfer Pokemon from the GBA games to the DS versions.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
  • im just disapointed that its only being released on the DS, mainly beacuse i ve been waiting all year for a new pokemon game for GBA and then i find out that its on DS :( meaning im going to have to buy a new system JUST to play the game ive been waiting for.

Back