• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hawuu~?

mudkip003

Kitty-Kitty
    Years
    Hawuu!
    I'm Kitty, and I'm an avid poké-fan. I haven't been an active member of any forums for several years, so I'm a bit rusty at the whole layout and such... Anyway, I've never played any of the pokémon games after the Fire Red/Leaf Green editions due to lack of a DS and parents who thought I was 'too old for video games'. So I don't know many of the Sinnoh pokémon, nor the Unova pokémon...
    I like to write and draw, but am not very good at drawing pokémon. It's very sad-faced.

Also, I've recently gotten into ROM hacking. Due to my lack of experience, I'm not very good at it yet.

Anyway, I hope that I can make friends here and stay active in this forum!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Welcome to PC!

If you have any questions for your hacking, many people will gladly help you out with them.

Also... Have fun! :)

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    WORSHIP TEH MUDKIPZ

Heyyy, hope you have fun on here, and make sure you read the rules pweeez <3

I can't draw Pokemon either, but then again, I just can't draw at all </3

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Welcome!

You have chosen your Pokémon Forum well. This is the best and biggest forum around. And you will have tons of exploring to do. I have a similar issue with 4 and 5 GEN Pokémon. Except, it was the lack of interest, rather than a lack of a Nintendo DS. I simply didn't want to know about any other GENs, the 3rd GEN was quite enough for me. But I AM coming around, ahah.

We hope you stay active too. There is a section in the forum for your ROMing ways, but please feel free to explore. And if you'd like, I'd be glad to help with anything I can.

Happy Holidays!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Mmmm. Mudkips makes a great part of any kids cereal. But yeah. Mudkips.

So yeah, welcome! You know, there's a Fire Red / Leaf Green / any GBA pokemon game sub forum here for discussing stuff about it~

Since your beginning ROM hacking, you can check out the Beginner's Lounge for ROM hacking~

Ah, but I'm just sayin'. You can do whatever you want. <3
    Just as long, of course, as long as you follow the rules~

But, you probably knew that, so yeah! Please enjoy yourself. <33
    [Every Mudkip depends on it. ^_~]

mudkip003

Kitty-Kitty
    Years
    Heehee. Thank you all for the warm welcome!
    Bah, more mudkip jokes!
    I really only use this username because I'm so used to it. I made it for Neopets back in 2003(I think that's the year...) when the Hoenn pokémon were just coming out. My favorite type was water, and mudkip was the water starter. Needless to say, I SQUEEEE'd over it for a while, then made my username. The '003' part is from the only main female in the Anime 'Cyborg 009'... XP
    Yay for username backstories~!

And nobody cares... XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hii, Kitty~ I like the story of your username, it is cute~ XD You seem pretty enthusiastic about PC, which is awesome~ None of this "Eh, I'm just here" stuff from you, hmm? I'm hoping to see you being (hyper)active all over PC, since you seem pretty fun~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, Mudkip? So... or shall I call you Kitty? Anyway, well, I hope that you do have a great time at PokéCommunity. Oh, and maybe it would be good to get up-to-date on Sinnoh and Unova Pokémon, now that they're probably the current stuff.

Have fun around the forums, and I do hope that you stayhere for quite a while! Perhaps forever! Hahahahaha...

Back