• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haz and Crew Rom Hacking Team

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years

Introduction:
    Welcome to my team thread. My name is Haz but I used to be known as Hazzamon. Only last November I started to hack Pokemon and haven't looked back. My first hack, Legendary Battle, never got scripts put into but I got new ideas for hacks but they didn't last.
    But then I dug out my old Fakemon dex and I realised that I could do what I couldn't do before: recreate my own region with my Fakemon. And that's how Moon-Glow starter. It originally had a counterpart, Star-Shine but I decided to make the Pokemon Galaxy series, a series of rom hacks.
    So here is my rom hacking team. If you would like to help us please do as it's only myself and Mormo, a new member who can sprite exceptionally well.

Current hack:
    We only have one hack at the moment, Moon-Glow. All information can be found in the official thread which is here.

Planned hacks:
    I have plans for a counterpart version to Moon-Glow like Pearl and Diamond, FR and LG etc. This will be called Star-Shine and will feature the legend of the stars.
    Another hack I plan to make will be Comet-Crash which will have all my Fakemon, a slightly changed story-line and a new legendary, Meteroc. It's like the Crystal, Emerald and Platinum version of the series.
    And finally, an unnamed hack which also takes place in Daodon however you are part of the evil team. Think of it as Moon-Glow- with a twist.

Positions available
    We have several positions available for anyone who is interested. They are the following:
    Spriters: We have two on P.C and one on another forum. They are I, Mormo and someone called EP. For anyone who wants this position, they must note what type of spiriting, OW, Fakemon or trainer. We have no OW or trainer Spriters. Proof of work is required.
    Scripters: I'm the only scripter but I just only learnt how. Proof of work is required.
    Mapper: We would only need a few here because I prefer to map alone so only one other mapper would be sufficient. Proof of work is required.

Application Form:
    Name
    Proof of Work
    Activness

Activeness is basically how active you will be. I don't want people who say: "Ill [insert skill here] 4 u bcause I can do dat very good!" and then don't come on for ages and get up me when I remove them from the team list. (It's happened before).
    Oh, and btw, you must have been at P.C for a month or show exceptional skill.

So that's it. Thanks for signing up (if you do) and I hope you enjoy my hacks when they come out.

Currrent members:
    Hazzamon- Spriter, scripter, mapper, creator.
    Mormo: Spriter and sprite inserter.
    Ultima: Scripter
    Inferno-Ape: Mapper

Last edited:

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Ah yes; I can also do OW and trainers. I didn't mention that, did I?

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Now I know why the maps were so glitched. I was testing out the game to make sure the sprite worked, and for some reason, I went through a tree. O.O I opened it with Advance Map and saw that the movement permissions weren't changed to fit the map changes. I fixed some of the mapping errors, there are parts that don't work. When I go to talk to Professor Oak, the game freezes. I have no idea how to script, so I can't do much about that.

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Spoiler:

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Sorry but those maps are not very good.

Now I know why the maps were so glitched. I was testing out the game to make sure the sprite worked, and for some reason, I went through a tree. O.O I opened it with Advance Map and saw that the movement permissions weren't changed to fit the map changes. I fixed some of the mapping errors, there are parts that don't work. When I go to talk to Professor Oak, the game freezes. I have no idea how to script, so I can't do much about that.

Oh thanks. I havn't scripted Oak yet, and his meant to be Proffesor Wattle too.

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I see. Anyways, I think we might have to remap Moon-Glow. Whenever I exit a town or route, the tiles get mixed up. I'm not quite sure why's it's happening, though.

On the other hand, here's Swimadile:

I didn't WBG it for inserting reasons.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    I see. Anyways, I think we might have to remap Moon-Glow. Whenever I exit a town or route, the tiles get mixed up. I'm not quite sure why's it's happening, though.

On the other hand, here's Swimadile:

I didn't WBG it for inserting reasons.

Yeah I'll remap Moon-Glow when I get time. Can you make the streamers (the yellow bit) come out just behind its head and not in front? And without the lumpy thing in front? Thanks in advance.

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Ah, okay. I'll fix it when I get the chance.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    i suppose i can be the final mapper

Code:
    Name: Wayne
    Age 16
    Position: Mapper

Proof of Work: 

[SPOILER][IMG]https://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/palmo6/icymap.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Activeness: everyday

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Name: Ultima
    Position: Scripter
    Proof of Work:
    Code:
    #dynamic 0x(offset)

#org @start
    checkflag 0x1019
    if 0x1 call @nomore
    msgbox @1 0x5
    givepokemon 0x19 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
    setflag 0x1019
    end

#org @nomore
    msgbox @msg 0x2
    end

#org @1
    = Take this Pikachu!\nI hate it!

#org @msg
    = Sorry, no more Pikachus :P
    This script will give you a pikachu!
    Activeness: Randomly Everyday!

I also made a userbar for this game:

Code:
    Change the () to []

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Name: Ultima
    Position: Scripter
    Proof of Work:
    Code:
    #dynamic 0x(offset)

#org @start
    checkflag 0x1019
    if 0x1 call @nomore
    msgbox @1 0x5
    givepokemon 0x19 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
    setflag 0x1019
    end

#org @nomore
    msgbox @msg 0x2
    end

#org @1
    = Take this Pikachu!\nI hate it!

#org @msg
    = Sorry, no more Pikachus :P
    This script will give you a pikachu!
    Activeness: Randomly Everyday!

I also made a userbar for this game:

Code:
    Change the () to []

Great, your are our official scripter. Oh, thanks for the userbar too.

i suppose i can be the final mapper

Code:
    Name: Wayne
    Age 16
    Position: Mapper

Proof of Work: 

[SPOILER][IMG]https://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/palmo6/icymap.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Activeness: everyday

Okay you're in too.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    okay thanks haz i look foward to mapping

HEY IM SORRY IM OUT..........

Last edited:

Inferno-Ape

Nope.avi
    Years
    I guess I could Apply:

Name:Inferno-Ape
    Skill:Mapping
    Proof of Work: click the attachments)
    Time:anytime
    Past Experience:My Hack

Last edited:

littlebaier

G.M.K. Master OW Spriter
    Years
    My App

Name:LittleBaier
    Skill:OverWorld (OW) Spriting
    Proof of Work: Attached below
    Time: Mountain time i believe
    Past Experience:TigerEye my hack

The sprite inclosed is just a test...it is the brendan sprite changed to have a afro and diffrent clothes. I call him Julio

pokerachi

owning team
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    ill help map

Name Nathan
    Age 15
    Position map
    Proof of Work idk how to give you proof
    Activness
    pretty much alot im attempting to hack myself

Back