• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He--e-e-e-e-llo Community!

pokemonlova

pokemonlova
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    Here I am, POKEMONLOVA, xtreme pokemon lover.
    I'm new here so I wanna get to know this place better.

About me? I love PKMN, hence my username. I've even written a fanfic in wattpad (link in sig.)

So btw, what games have you guys finished? Off the top of my head, i can name Red, FireRed, Emerald, Ruby, Gold, SoulSilver, Diamond, Platinum, Black, Black 2. I've kinda even memorized the Pokedex (not in order of course) . So you guys...um...hi there!

Pinta77

Welcome! I've beat gold, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, fire red, leaf green, diamond, pearl, platinum, black, white, and black 2.

Any extreme Pokemon lover is welcome here, of course~ Great to meet you, pokemonlova! Is Mewtwo one of your favorites?

So you're a writer, then? I definitely recommend stopping by the Fanfiction & Writing section then, since it's the best place for your writing needs. You can get comments and critiques from others there too, so I'm sure it'll help out with your writing skills. :D I like to write too, but I haven't really ever posted a story in the writing section here since I'm not confident enough in my skills yet. We have some really talented writers on the forum, after all!

I've beat... a lot of Pokemon games. Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, White, and Black 2! Might be more I'm missing, but that's the main list. Haven't beaten a spin-off yet. You can talk about pretty much all of these games here on PC since we have sections for each generation/game, so drop by anytime. Just make sure to keep the rules in mind when posting, of course, and you'll be totally good to go. Do you do any trading or battling? We have places for that too, so that's another thing you can check out! But you learn best by doing, so go ahead and explore if you haven't already. :3

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need help with anything here!

pokemonlova

pokemonlova
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    Thanks everyone! I will try out the Writer's Section. And Whoa, you guys play a LOT!

Back