• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Headline: n00b infects Pokecommunity

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Kelsey said:
    OK, I'll go along with it. Yuppers, this forum is possibly one of the worst places you'll ever have the displeasure of visiting. Enjoy the utter boredom you'll have to endure here. XD Have a nice day! ^o^ (I love reverse psychology. XD)

~Kelsey
    You are a very smart girl, I'm sure the "n00b" will enjoy himself. :P

Dark_Soul

WTF do you want?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    [sarcasm]Ooooh I am having tons of fun already. I am just bursting with joy to be here. All of you wonderful welcomes have just overjoyed me![/sarcasm]

Even though this place is crawling with little kiddies it isnt that bad.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dark_Soul said:
    [sarcasm]Ooooh I am having tons of fun already. I am just bursting with joy to be here. All of you wonderful welcomes have just overjoyed me![/sarcasm]

Even though this place is crawling with little kiddies it isnt that bad.
    Most of us are only 5 or so years younger then you > . > Either way...since when can I not say your name? O.o

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    You.....scare me.
    *Hides from mods*
    Anywho, Welcome to PC.
    Post alot, don't bash, make sure you're on a sugar rush before talking to me!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Well, this little kiddy thinks you're weird. Like me! o_O

Anyways, welcome to The Pok?mon Community! ^_^ I hope you have fun, post lots, and make some good friends! If you wanna be my friend, feel free to send me a PM!

<random>I really should try this thing they call sleep. xD</random>

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hi! PM me or IM me for help or a friend. ^^ Call me DP or Kylie, doesn't matter.

Have fun! But you need to read the FAQ, read and obey the rules, not to flame, and don't spam. ^^ OK, post and make friends!!!

~DP/Kylie

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to PC have a great time.You will make lots of friends.

Back