• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Healthy food or junk food?

Healthy less tasty food or unhealthy good tasting food?

• Healthy food

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Junk food

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    Junk food is tastier without a doubt... that's why it's so popular and most people's first choice when they need some food ^_^. But I'd probably go for the healthy option as long as it wasn't bland. Lettuce on a plate does nothing for me :D.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Doesn't matter to me. I have whatever I get.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Healthy food by a mile. Junk food does taste good, but strong bones and smarts for me! XD I like bread and stuff. I rarly eat candy type stuff....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've eaten my way to being 210 pounds, but not from eating nothing but junk food...it's from being lazy and never exercising x_x I love junk food, but in a year or so I'm going to start balancing it with healthy food (and less of all food in general.) I could never choose one extreme because they're both unbearable. Good food is usually unpalatable, and bad food makes me feel guilty for eating it. I suppose I can't win =/

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Definitely not an easy choice. So I'll be like a few and say both. I've tried many healthy f00ds that are just as g00d as the junk f00d. I like some sweets better than healthy f00d and vice versa. At the end of the day, they both win.

~Blade~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Unhealthy, most of the time, lol. xD I just <3 candy... and anything sweet. xD

But I also <3 <3 <3 healthy fruits. xD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I just had some super kick-a** Chinese food. It was good, and NOT Healthy, which is the fun. I never eat Healthy. No point.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    The only veggies I saw were French Fries o_0;;

I usually order the MOST unhealthiest thing, with extra fries. But the Calories aren't enough for me, I've been 127lbs since my birthday, November 6th, last year.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    When I do eat healthy, it is mostly proteins like eggs, cheese, and meat. But I do eat alot of junk food, but I work out so I maintain my weight. :)

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Fruits, vegetables, soup etc. or pizzas, french fries, burgers, snacks etc. -- if it were up ta you would you eat less-tasty, but healthy food, or would you rather eath unhealthy food just because it tastes good?
    I, for one, choose unhealthy. XD
    I love unhealthy food. I don't give two craps about how "bad" it is for you. I only care if it makes me fat. Which it does. So I don't eat it. ^_^ If you want take away, just get subway. A six inch sub is only 1/3 of what you should eat each day. I enjoy Chinese or KFC occasionally. ^_<

Back