• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hear is a farey latiose i drawed

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    wow a latios with a beatifly wing, original? try adding more to your fusions to make them more interesting, and try recolouring the parts that you attach.

~Yami Zidane

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    what was that? she just complimented your work (I don't know why) and you flip out at her for being mean? whats wrong with you? either way I don't really fin it that good, the beautifly wing isn't positioned on right and you only used on wing, you at least should have gotten rid of the latios wing that can still be seen, and yeah recoloring to be the same would've helped too

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    ashley03 said:
    nice!!!! it's great! do u have anymore i can see
    You're kdding right? I dead monkey could do better o.o All you did was add wings..

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2005
    u guys r sooooooo mean!!!!11 i workd so hard on that sprite and and my bf dumped me irl adn ummm i cant pay the rend and im going thru a realy tufgh time rite now and u guys r just making it worsw u meanies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Years
    uh...can someone either close this,and ban her, or one of eachother?...... SO MUCH FLAMING. Oh yeah. that sprite is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. i'm giving my honest opinion.

Years
    Please don't get worked up over nothing.
    Its good but easy to do.
    And don't cheat the charatcer limit please like in your post before >_>
    Anyways: I like it! ^^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Heh, no really it sucks x_X
    Alll you did was add wings...Heck, I only made one sprite/recolour and it sucked but I think it came out beter than that XD....Heh....Also you spammed. The "............................." Was kinda a spam. ^^;

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
    Superpretty kitty suicune said:
    u guys r sooooooo mean!!!!11 i workd so hard on that sprite and and my bf dumped me irl adn ummm i cant pay the rend and im going thru a realy tufgh time rite now and u guys r just making it worsw u meanies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
    Wow, that was.. odd.. You're sprite was ok, but you need to add more, maybe recolour, and erase Latios wing.. and maybe make your posts more readable.. Thanks for your time, ^_^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Oh, come on guys, you can be a little nicer then that. xD

You're sprite could use some work, Superpretty kitty suicune. ^^; All you did was add some wings. You could possibly add some more things to your fusion to make it more unique and stuff like that. XD;; Keep trying~

And please try to make your posts more understandable. o.o *gets eye strain*

~Karli

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    Koinu-chan said:
    Oh, come on guys, you can be a little nicer then that. xD

You're sprite could use some work, Superpretty kitty suicune. ^^; All you did was add some wings. You could possibly add some more things to your fusion to make it more unique and stuff like that. XD;; Keep trying~

And please try to make your posts more understandable. o.o *gets eye strain*

~Karli

correction added one wing
    you can't post something and except good work all the time

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    You grammar is like that of a four year old,I doubt you have to pay rent or had a boyfriend..

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    my eyes they bleed!!!, even if that was true (not saying that it is) i doubt you would be here on PC, you would be out looking for a job right?...

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Note: I was created by Twilight to make fun of n00bs like me >3

Gar, why else would you think there's a 1 on every exclamation mark, and blazey boy, her spelling is that bad so she looks like a noob.

Back